15 окт. 2012 г.

Breaking Bad 2x8

Better Call Saul

& Getz: It’s simple. If you ask a cop if he’s a cop, he’s, like, obligated to tell you. It’s in the Constitution.
    Badger: Constitution of America?
    Getz: So go ahead and ask.
    Badger: You a cop?
    Getz: No, no. Not like that. Ask it, like, official.
    Badger: Are you a police officer?
    Getz: No, I am not a police officer.
    Badger: Okay, then. Hundred and seventy-five for a teenth.
    Getz: ???
    Badger: The price is the price, yo.

& Getz: Albuquerque Police! You’re under arrest! Get on the ground!

& Hank: What do you expect? Bunch of freaking animals. It’s like Apocalypse Now down there. It’s like Colonel Kurtz holed up in his jungle.

& Hank: You know, I don’t know how to say this. I... You know, the things I deal with... you and me don’t have much of a... What you might call “an experiential overlap.”
    Walter: What if I told you we do?
Ω Yo. Wow. Walt's full of surprises.

& Walter: I have spent my whole life scared. Frightened of things that could happen... might happen, might not happen. Fifty years I spent like that. Finding myself awake at 3 in the morning. But you know what? Ever since my diagnosis... I sleep just fine. And I came to realize it’s that fear that’s the worst of it. That’s the real enemy.


& Saul Goodman: You’re gonna call your mommy or your daddy... or your parish priest or your Boy Scout leader... and they’re gonna deliver me a cheque for $4650. I’m gonna write that down on the back of my business card. Four-six-five-zero. Okay? And I need that in a cashier’s cheque or a money order, doesn’t matter. Actually, I want it in a money order. And make it out to “Ice Station Zebra Associates.” That’s my loan-out. It’s totally legit. It’s done just for tax purposes. And after that, we can discuss Visa or MasterCard... but definitely not American Express, so don’t even ask. All right? Any questions?
    Badger: You’re gonna get me off, right?
    Saul: What do I look like, your high-school girlfriend? Five fingers, no waiting?.. That’s a joke, Brandon. Lighten up. Son, I promise you this. I will give you the best criminal defense... that money can buy.

& Saul: Mayhew? Mr. Mayhew? Mr. Mayhew. Nice of you to come down. Please... Look at you. Should I call the FBI and tell them I found D.B. Cooper? ... Joking.

& Saul: Mayhew. Is that Irish or English?
    Walter: Irish.
    Saul: Faith and begorra. A fellow potato-eater. My real name is McGill. The Jew thing I just do for the homeboys. They all want a pipe-hitting member of the tribe, so to speak.

& Saul: All right, all right. The way I see it is somebody is going to prison. It’s just a matter of who...

& Saul: ...and all it’s gonna cost you is 80 thousand and one pound... of your finest meth.
    Walter: Eighty thousand dollars for eight years of his life, huh?
    Saul: First of all, he’s not gonna do eight years. I’ll represent him, and I guarantee... there’s gonna be some unexpected problems with the prosecution’s case. Secondly, he gets 30. Fifty goes to me.
    Jesse: You get 50? For what?!
    Saul: For facilitating.

& Saul: Conscience gets expensive, doesn’t it?

& Walter: How did you find me?
    Saul: We should talk about that. It should be much, much harder for people to track you down. My PI charged me for three hours... so I seriously doubt it took him more than one.
    Walter: So this is, what, blackmail?
    Saul: Walter, I’m your lawyer. Anything you say to me is totally privileged. I’m not in the shakedown racket. I’m a lawyer. Even drug dealers need lawyers, right? Especially drug dealers.

& Walter: I don’t understand. What exactly are you offering to do for me?
    Saul: What did Tom Hagen do for Vito Corleone?..
    Walter: I’m no Vito Corleone!
    Saul: No shit. Right now, you’re Fredo. But with some sound advice... and the proper introductions, who knows?

& Saul: You’re on to something special. And I would like to be a small and silent part of it. Food for thought, yeah? So if you wanna make more money and keep the money that you make... better call Saul!

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий