24 окт. 2012 г.

Homeland 2x4

New Car Smell

& Estes: How do I tell Walden?
    Saul: You don’t... Nothing changes.

& Estes: I dupe this guy, he fires me in five seconds.
    Saul: You tell him golden boy plotted his demise and you missed it, fires you in three.
    Estes: ... I’m cooked either way... I’m done.
    Saul: Not if you thwart an attack on America. Then you’re a hero.

& Estes: Jesus... She called this.

& Brody: Espresso and an apology?
    Jessica: I’ll take the coffee.

& Finn: What’s your problem?
    Dana: My dad’s a liar; my mom’s a rube.
    Finn: Ah. Knew we had stuff in common.

& Virgil: Well, well, well... Carrie Mathison was right about the red-headed menace.
    Carrie: It only took a year for people to believe me.
    Max: I believed you, right from the start.
    Carrie: Thank you, Max.
    Max: Course, no one ever asked me...

& Max: Sweet hardware...

& Brody: Are you back here?
    Carrie: Um, yeah, in a way.


& Quinn: You were fucking him, huh?
    Carrie: What?!
    Quinn: Brody.
    Carrie: ..... Who are you fucking?
    Quinn: An ER nurse. I’m not that into her... I’m just saying, if he did to me what he did to you, got me fired and made me think I was crazy when I wasn’t, send me off to get my brain zapped... I’d fucking rip his skin off.
    Carrie: Well, that’s the plan.

& Dana: Jefferson sure did live it up. Wine, books...
    Finn: Slaves...
    Dana: Yeah. How could he write, “All men are created equal,” from a plantation?
    Finn: Dude was all confused.

& Estes: Carrie.
    Carrie: Hi.
    Estes: I feel like a complete heel. Look, there’s nothing to say, except I’m sorry, and, um... good work.
    Carrie: Well, that’s enough.

& Quinn: Unless we widen our circle, we can’t keep a check on 43 people in any timely manner.
    Saul: We prioritize. First, the dark-skinned ones.
    Max: That’s straight-up racial profiling.
    Saul: It’s actual profiling.

& Carrie: And why does Estes like you so much?
    Quinn: I’m pretty likable.
    Carrie: Ah... That’s a... matter of opinion.
    Quinn: And reliable. I am extremely reliable.

& Brody: I’m not here by choice. My wife’s fed up.
    Carrie: Oh. Well, that can’t be good politics. You’re supposed to be the new JFK and Jackie.
    Brody: So it all ends with a bullet in my brain, huh?.. Whoa. Dark turn.
    Carrie: Yeah. Sorry.

& Brody: I-I guess I thought we could be friends...
    Carrie: Friends? {...} No, thanks. I don’t think I need a friend like that.
    Brody: Okay. Not friends.

& Brody: I liked you, Carrie.
    Carrie: I loved you!

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий