8 окт. 2012 г.

The Expendables 2

& Barney: Trench?!
    Trench: Oh, this is embarrassing.
    Barney: Yeah, sure it is.
    Christmas: What’s he doing here?
    Trench: Saving of Chinese billionaire.
    Barney: Oh yeah? That’s funny. So are we.
    Trench: So we have a scheduling problem, don’t we?

& Trench: I need a gun, something big... Yours!
    Caesar: No way, my weapon’s hanging right where it is.
    Barney: Give it to him Caesar, you got a back-up.
    Caesar: If I don’t get this back, your ass is terminated.
    Trench: In your dreams!

& Christmas: I’d hate to break up the bromance. We’re twenty seconds late!

& Gunner: So when will you be back?
    Yin Yang: Maybe soon, maybe never. Maybe I’ll try a new life.
    Gunner: Then who am I gonna pick up?
    Yin Yang: You will find some other minority.

& Christmas: I know you used to think you have a black heart... but black is too colorful.

& Christmas: Do you have anything that is not decorated with skulls?
    Barney: Actually... no.

& Gunner: Now that’s some real Chinese take out.

& Barney: You got guts, no common sense. But guts.

& Vilain: Respect is everything. Without respect, we’re just people... common, shitty people.

& Christmas: What’s the plan?
    Barney: Track them, find them, kill them.

& Barney: No shooting.
    Christmas: Classics?
    Barney: Yeah.
    Christmas: I’ve been dying to use these.

& Christmas: He’s slightly gigantic.
    Barney: Shut up.
    Christmas: Just saying.
    Barney: ... He’s really gigantic.
    Christmas: I said that!


& Maggie: Calm down, boys. I can get them to talk with much less effort.
    Christmas: What are you gonna do, give them a pedicure?
    Barney: ... That’s a little sick.

& Barney: Is there anything you don’t know?

& Barney: Don’t freak out...
    Booker: Small world, huh, Barney?
    Barney: Booker.

& Barney: I heard another rumor that you were bitten by a King Cobra?
    Booker: Yeah, I was. But after five days of agonizing pain... the cobra died.

& Christmas: What happened?
    Barney: I’m still alive.
    Christmas: It’s a matter of opinion, what did I miss?

& Barney: One more! Rest in pieces.

& Christmas: Look, I know this is a stupid question, but you got any ideas so we won’t get killed?

& Caesar: Tighten up.
    Maggie: What’s happening now?!
    Christmas: Chaos!

& Christmas: What is he doing?
    Barney: Probably making a bomb.
    Christmas: You serious?
    Barney: Ask him.
    Christmas: What you doing, Gunner?
    Gunner: I’m making a bomb. You mind?
    Barney: A maniac with brains.
    Christmas: Scary.

& Trench: I’m back!

& Trench: I’ll be back.
    Church: You’ve been back enough. I’ll be back.
    Trench: Yippee-ki-yay.

& Trench: Who’s next, Rambo?

& Church: Trench! Get in!
    Trench: My shoe is bigger than this car!
    Church: Shoot something!

& Christmas: Can’t beat the Classic.

& Vilain: What is it going to be?.. Man or sheep?
    Barney: You wanna man up? I’ll man you up.

& Barney: What?
    Church: Consider it a gift.
    Barney: That thing belongs in a museum.
    Trench: We all do.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Soundtrack

Σ So rich heritage those Expendables. The real museum.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий