29 окт. 2012 г.

The Big Bang Theory 6x5

The Holographic Excitation

& Raj: Hey, Stuart, I see you’re getting ready for your Halloween party.
    Stuart: Yeah, it’s my annual attempt to meet women. Ninth time’s the charm.

& Bernadette: Leonard does thing he doesn’t like to make you happy.
    Penny: Yeah, he’s my boyfriend. Isn’t that, like, his job?
    Bernadette: Then what’s your job?
    Penny: Letting him make me happy.
    Bernadette: I just think in relationships you get back what you put into them.
    Amy: That’s not always true. Last night I gave Sheldon my best come-hither look, and he responded by explaining how wheat came to be cultivated.

& Bernadette: You could start by taking an interest in his work.
    Penny: Yeah, that’s kind of a problem.
    Bernadette: Why?
    Penny: Not really clear on what he does.
    Bernadette: He’s an experimental physicist...
    Penny: Yeah, I’m not really clear on what that means.
    Amy: He takes hypotheses... and designs protocols... to determine their accuracy.
    Penny: Yeah, you’re really just making it worse.

& Amy: So, listen, Sheldon, I was thinking... since this is gonna be our first Halloween party as boyfriend and girlfriend, I thought it might be fun for us to go in a couples costume.
    Sheldon: I couldn’t agree more.
    Amy: Really?! I find that inconsistent with everything I know about you.
    Sheldon: Oh, oh, on the contrary. ... Imagine this: you and I entering Stuart’s party and all eyes turn to see America’s most beloved and glamorous couple.
    Amy: Yeah?....
    Sheldon: R2-D2 and C-3PO!


& Amy: I make compromises for you all the time. Just this once, can’t we find something that we’re both happy with?
    Sheldon: Fine. How about one of the most beguiling and influential couples of the 20th century?.. Hewlett and Packard.

& Leonard: Well, the holographic principle suggests that what we all experience every day in three dimensions may really just be information on a surface located at the farthest reaches of our cosmos... So it’s possible that our lives are... really just acting out a painting on the largest canvas in the universe.
    Penny: Hmm...
    Leonard: What?
    Penny: Sometimes I forget how smart you are.
    Leonard: You should visit more often. ... What are you doing?
    Penny: Take off your clothes.
    Leonard: What? Here? Now?
    Penny: Yeah. You got a problem with that?

& Leonard: Hello, boys.
    Raj: What are you smiling at?
    Leonard: Nothing.
    Howard: You know where’s there’s a lot of nothing?
    — Space!!!

& Howard: So, here we are, just a couple of young newlyweds. What to do? What to do to you?.. Astronaut Wolowitz, reporting for booty... Preparing thrusters... We have liftoff.

& Raj: Oh, by the way, can I borrow your bullwhip and fedora?
    Howard: Yeah, sure, whatever.
    Raj: I was thinking of dressing up as Indiana Jones’ mocha-skinned love child... “Indian” Jones.

& Howard: Bernadette said you guys are all sick of me talking about my trip to space. Is that true?
    Raj: No.
    Sheldon: Yes. ... We seem to have different approaches here. I was going for helpful honesty. I have no idea what you’re doing.
    Raj: ...It’s called being nice.
    Sheldon: Okay. If you think being nice will get him to shut up, I’ll try it.
    Howard: You know what, guys? Never mind. I just won’t talk about the greatest achievement of my life ever again!
    Sheldon: Look at that, the problem solved itself.

& Leonard: Hello, boys.

& Howard: Two weeks ago I was an astronaut...
    Bernadette: Yeah, well, now you’re a Smurf. Keep walking!

& Bernadette: Slutty cop?
    Penny: No, sexy cop. Slutty cop only came with a skirt and two badges.

& Howard: You’re my wife. You’re supposed to be on my side.
    Bernadette: I’m always on your side!
    Howard: Then why are you trying to take this away from me? Being an astronaut is the coolest thing I’m ever gonna do. If I stop talking about it, then I’m just...
    Bernadette: Just what?
    Howard: Just plain old Howard Wolowitz again.

& Penny: Nothing to see here. Just sexy police business.
    Leonard: Just explaining the theory of relativity. Twice!

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий