4 окт. 2012 г.

Breaking Bad 2x5

Breakage

& Skyler: The hospital bill came.
    Walter: That was fast.
    Skyler: Yeah. Three-day stay, 13,000 and counting.

& Merkert: Know why sharks are at the top of the food chain, Hank?
    Hank: Because they have three sets of teeth and will take a bite out of anything?
    Merkert: Some of those suckers travel thousands of miles... in pursuit of their prey.
    Hank: Yeah, I think I heard that.
    Merkert: You, my friend, are a great white.


& Jane Margolis: I want two more months. DBAA fee, non-refundable.
    Jesse: Yeah, of course. No problem. DBAA. Obviously, yeah. All right. So... what’s DBAA?
    Jane: Don’t be an asshole.
    Jesse: Gotcha.

& Jesse: There’s a third way...
    Walter: And what would that be?
    Jesse: We got to be Tuco.

& Jesse: We do things my way this time... or I walk. You need me more than I need you, Walt.

& Walter: You asked me what I want you to do... I want you to handle it.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий