25 окт. 2012 г.

Moone Boy 1x6

The Bell-End of an Era

& Sean: You’re out on your own...
    Martin: Like a jackal... Or a lost sock.
    Sean: Let’s stick with jackal.

& Debra: Do you know what I’d love to do?.. I’d love to go back to that beach hut in Strandhill. Do you remember?
    Liam: Yeah...
    Debra: Come on, you drove us down there in that old Triumph you had, the one with the fold-away seats. We snuck in there with a bottle of brandy... I’m sorry, I just remembered that wasn’t you.
    Liam: Unbelievable!
    Debra: Shh! Just leave me in it now, for a minute...

& Sinead: Remember? The Girl Guide Jamboree?
    Debra: Wow. This is really expensive for somewhere that doesn’t have toilets.
    Sinead: Oh, but you poo in the wild, like the original Girl Guides. And slaughter your own lunch. And learn to make quilts. It’s going to be amazing!

& Sinead: Trisha can come too...
    Trisha: I’d literally rather be dead.

& Martin: Do you think it’s possible to swallow dynamite without exploding?
    Sean: I don’t see why not.

& Sean: What you need is a revenge list.
    Martin: Revenge list. Yes! I’ll put it on my list list.

& Debra: Well, what are we going to do? Can we afford to send Sinead to this Girl Guide Jamboree thing?
    Liam: I’m surprised we can afford this brochure.

& Liam: What’s going on there?
    Debra: There’s trouble in paradise.
    Liam: First time a Toyota Carina has been referred to as paradise.


& Debra: Shh! Some shit is going down.
    Liam: How can you tell from here?
    Debra: I’m a woman, Liam, I can decipher snippets.

& Liam: Oh. The War of the Roses, huh? Funny how that all started... All because of a wrong delivery on Valentine’s Day.
    Sinead: What?! That’s...
    Liam: That’s fact. Bit like the Cold War... which was basically just a dispute over frozen peas.

& Dessie: I played The Flower Duet alone. Just me and my Casio.
    Fidelma: At least you weren’t totally alone.
    Dessie: A keyboard’s not a lover, Delma. It’s just a good friend.

& Dessie: What’s happened to us, Del? A few weeks ago we were like a pair of wild animals. Like stallions. Now, we’re like a pair of sad animals... Like sad stallions.

& Martin: Bye-bye, blackboard. Bye-bye, chairs. Bye-bye, broken projector.

& Padraic: We’ve done it, Martin! We’ve taken over the asylum!

& Fidelma: Dad! We’re not breaking up. We’re pregnant.
    Liam: You’re what?!
    Dessie: We’re going to have a little baby.
    Trisha: And I think I failed my exams.

& Girl Jamboree's Guide: Of course we have toilets! Why wouldn’t we have toilets? That is not what the quilt was for, Sinead.
    Sinead: It wasn’t me.
    Guide: Really? Who was it, then?
    Sinead: It was Martina.

--
On the IMDb

Σ Finito. It was sweet, and nice, and warm.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий