22 окт. 2012 г.

To Rome with Love

& Jerry: Great! Turbulence! My favorite.
    Phyllis: Just relax and stop clenching your fists.
    Jerry: I can’t unclench until there is turbulence. You know I’m an atheist.

& Jerry: I was left when I was at his age too, but... but I was never a communist. I couldn’t share a bathroom.

& Jack: I am perfectly happy with Sally. And I... Actually, judging from Sally’s description, Monica is kinda neurotic and unpredictable type.
    John: Beautiful, funny, smart, sexual and also neurotic. It’s like filling inside straight. Monica... Even the name is hot.

& Anna: I am here to fulfill your dreams.

& Jerry: Jesus! The kid’s a communist, the father’s a mortician, so mother runs a leprosario?!


& Phyllis: He’s right, Jerry. Everyone sings great in a shower.

& John: Oh God! Here comes the bullshit!

& Jerry: I’ve happened to think out the box!
    Phyllis: Oh, well, the box. It’s a very interesting choice of words. Listen to me! You retired, you connect retirement with death, Giancarlo is undertaker, he puts people in boxes, and you’re the one who think out of the box.
    Jerry: If you’re channeling Freud, ask for my money back.

& Jack: She... she’s perfect. I mean this... this’s too good to be true.
    John: If something is too good to be true, you can bet it’s not.

& Milly: Stay calm, stay calm. Better to go to bed and have a regret... Or just go and have a regret for whole life?

& Jack: With age comes wisdom.
    John: With age comes exhaustion.

& Michelangelo: Are you forgive me?
    Hayley: How do I not forgive you, if I love you?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Soundtrack!!

Σ Real ode to Rome.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий