25 окт. 2012 г.

Killer Joe

& Chris: So long as Dottie never knows what we’re talking about. We’re really doing her a favour.
    Ansel: Yeah.
    Dottie: What are you doing here?

& Dottie: I heard y’all talking about killing mama. I think it’s a good idea.
    Chris: Well, there you go.

& Joe: It’s true. That poor miserable bastard set his own genitals on fire just to teach his girlfriend a lesson... I guess he showed her... I wonder if she ever got over it.
    Dottie: Was he all right?
    Joe: No. No, he was not all right. He set his genitals on fire.

& Sharla: How’d you know you were going together, if you never spent any time alone?
    Dottie: We just knew. If we talked about it, it wouldn’t have been what it was, which was true.
    Sharla: What was true?
    Dottie: Love. We loved each other.
    Sharla: How do you know he loved you, if y’all never talked about it?
    Dottie: Because he loved me with pure love.

& Dottie: Your eyes hurt.


& Dottie: How you gonna kill my momma?
    Joe: ... That’s not appropriate dinner" conversation, Dottie.
    Dottie: Unless you poison her.

& Ansel: Hey, Chris... Why don’t you do us all a big favour? Just go kill yourself.

& Chris: Nothing’s worse than regret. Not cancer, not being eaten by a shark, nothing.

& Joe: Whose dick is it?

& Sharla: You son of a bitch!
    Joe: There’s no need for name-calling. I haven’t called you any names. I am a guest here. So you be polite.

& Joe: Looks like you need a new boyfriend... I’ll be your boyfriend, just for a little while.

& Joe: Hey! What do you think?
    Ansel: I don’t!

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Soundtrack

Σ Very tough. Very. McConaughey's genius.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий