13 окт. 2012 г.

The Expatriate

& Amy: I can’t find my filters.
    Ben: Well, if you were a filter, where would you be?
    Amy: I don’t even know what that means.
    Ben: If I were a filter... I would be in the cabinet, on the second shelf.

& Amy: Is that milk in it?.. Dad, milk enzymes cause food allergies. Mom always used soy.
    Ben: You’d rather drink a genetically modified bean?

& Amy: Nabil. He’s helping me.
    Ben: Yeah, helping you with what?
    Amy: “Without Voices.” It’s my next photo essay. You know, people making life here because we screwed up whatever country they’re from.
    Ben: Don’t get caught up on other people’s problems.
    Amy: Boy, what a world this would be if everyone thought like you!


& Ben: We have to go to the office and pick up a delivery. Won’t be long.

& Ben: You see those cameras up there? You keep your head down. They can’t identify you if they can’t get a full profile. [Remember,] Corners are safe.

& Anna: If Logan finds out what we got him involved in...
    Braemer: He’s just an engineer.
    Anna: CIA Black Ops, you idiot. We don’t make engineers.

& James Halgate III: Don’t let your noble moral compass get in the way, Ben.

--
On the IMDb
Σ Listen to the Vox Populi (above).

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий