14 янв. 2012 г.

Win Win

По однозначной рекомендации anashulick
& Abby: Where’s Daddy?
    Jackie Flaherty: He’s running.
    Abby: ... From what?

& Terry: What are you stressed about?
    Mike: I don’t know. Just work, money, everything.

& Mike: What’re you doing?
    Jackie Flaherty: We have kids, Mike. I’m not taking any chances with Eminem down there.

& Terry: Mike, come on. I’m serious here. I need some distraction in my life right now. I’m sitting in that condo... just thinking about Lori and that guy... having sex in the jacuzzi I paid for. It’s fucking unhealthy. I’m going kind of crazy right now.


& Mike: Kyle, show the guys what you did.
    Kyle: It’s kinda my own thing...
    Mike: Well, can you share it with us?
    Kyle: But it’s not even a move or anything.
    Mike: That’s okay.
    Kyle: All right. Well, I just tell myself that... the guy on top is trying to take my head and shove it underwater and kill me. And if I don’t wanna die on bottom, I have to do whatever the fuck it takes to get out.
    Vig: Okay. So, the move is... “whatever the fuck it takes”. Let’s go. Let’s work on it!
    Terry: Whatever the fuck it takes! Let’s go! Up!

& Mike: Let me ask you something, Kyle. What’s it like to be as good as you are? What’s that feel like?
    Kyle: I don’t know... I guess it just feels like I’m in control... Of everything, you know?
    Mike: Yeah, I do. Must be nice.
    Kyle: It is.

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий