23 янв. 2012 г.

Catch .44

& Dawn: So there are these four nuns. They’re sitting outside of the confessional. The first nun goes in, and she says “Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned”. And the Father goes, “How have you sinned?” She says, “I’m so sorry, Father, I looked at a man’s penis”. The Father says, “Ahhh, that’s terrible. I want you to say 10 Hail Marys and go out and wash your eyes with holy water”. So the nun says “Yes”. She walks out, says her 10 Hail Marys, up to that basin and washes her eyes out with holy water.
    Second nun goes in, says “I’m so sorry, Father, I have sinned. Forgive me”. The Father says “How? How have you sinned?” She said “I touched a man’s penis”. So the Father goes “Ugh, that’s even worse than the last one. I want you to go say 20 Hail Marys and wash your hands with holy water”. So the nun steps out, she does her Hail Marys and washes her hands with holy water.
    Suddenly there’s a commotion. And the priest comes out, he’s like “Whoa, what’s going on?” Because the two sisters... like three and four are fighting. He’s like, “Yo yo yo, Sisters, what happened? What’s going on?”
    Fourth nun, who’s been eavesdropping, steps out and says, “I don’t care what you say, Father. I am not washing my mouth in that water after she sits in it”.

& Billy: And you think that if something were going on, you think he’d send you three fucking bimbos here to figure out who it was? I mean, even I’m not that stupid... and I never even got through high school!

& Brandon: It’s just business, baby. Now look, you’re a smart girl, right? Just give me a number and it’s yours.
    Tes: Okay, you want a number... four.
    Brandon: Four... 400?
    Tes: Inches. That’s the size requirement for this ride, and you’re two inches under the limit. Sorry.


& Mel: Really, sit down anywhere. Feel free. Not... not... wouldn’t sit right there. We had a little party here last night and there was an accident in that chair. But sit anywhere else besides that. Really.

& Mel: I would say that you’ve got some balls, woman. You’ve got some balls that clank when you walk down the street... no offense.

& Ronny: He is a businessman. And this is just business. But for me, Tes, this is the... the business of my heart.

& Mel: You know what happens next?.. He makes a mistake. He just started to get restless. He didn’t have enough. He starts forgetting everything that Running Bear had done for him. He looks at Running Bear and he goes “Look at this motherfucker. He’s drinking too much firewater, smoking too much peace pipe. I can do it better than him”. He just says “Fuck it”. Then he starts fucking Running Bear. And he fucks him. And not, no “Brokeback Mountain” kind of fucking. You following me, Ronny?

--
On the Imdb.

__ DD (Dull Drek).

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий