26 янв. 2012 г.

Hung 2x6

Beaverland

& Ray: Remember me? I am the guy who gets the crazy ones, and the married ones, and the pregnant ones.

& Jessica: Ron, I am not bringing a baby into a house full of beavers!
    Ronnie: It’s always something with you, Jess. Today it’s beavers, tomorrow what... locusts?
    Lotte: It’s not her fault you have beaver problem!

& Liz: I thought, you know, someone who knows a lot about women, someone who’s a total stranger to me, a white guy like you who’s not gonna know anyone I know... might be good. I mean, you are an expert, right?
    Ray: Kinda.


& Tanya: So should I give the money back or what? {...} I mean, yeah. I mean, I can’t keep it. I’d be wracked with guilt.
    Charlie: For how long?
    Tanya: What do you mean?
    Charlie: For how long would you be feeling guilty, huh? For a minute? An hour? A month? A year?
    Tanya: I don’t know. I’ve never taken anything before. So how would I know?
    Charlie: Number one, you didn’t take the cash. You earned it. And number two, there are worse things than guilt, girl.

& Jessica: What do you think?
    Ray: Well... if you saw a beaver then you saw a beaver.

& Ronnie: I’m sorry, what is that thing?
    Ray: This is your standard beaver trap. It’ll take care of your beaver problem.
    Ronnie: I don’t have a beaver problem!

& Ray: What are you doing here?
    Lenore: I have concerns, Ray. You don’t trust me anymore.
    Ray: I never trusted you.

& Lenore: You’re really fucking sexy, Ray. That’s why I’m a fan. I believe in you. And I believe in your dick. Don’t ever doubt yourself. It’s kind of chilly out here. Aren’t you gonna ask me in? ... Come on, we need each other. Let me in.
{ She’s a vampire!! }

& Ronnie: Jess... if you say there was a beaver then there’s probably a beaver.

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий