6 янв. 2012 г.

30 Rock 3x15

The Bubble

& Jake: What’s his mood?Liz: Upbeat and confused.Jake: Perfect. You know his contract is up.
    Liz: Has it been that long?.. We sure have done some crazy things with Tracy in the last three years.Jake: We sure have.
    Liz: ... I’m thinking about some of them now...
    Jake: ... Me too...

& Jake: I hope you know how much we value you here at TGS. I like to think of this staff as a family.
    Tracy: This is better than a family! No one around here asks me for my damn bone marrow.

& Jake: Why don’t we make this easy on ourselves and renew your existing contract with a... 3% increase?
    Tracy: ..... Sorry it took me so long to answer. I was just thinking about how weird it is that we eat birds.


& Tracy Jr: Thanks to you, I now have an unemployed father! You trying to make a stereotype out of me? Did you even vote for Obama?
    Jake: ... We’ve heard from Tracy Jr. Where is your mother?
    Tracy Jr: Gone to take a spa week at Canyon Ranch before my dad broke it in half. What’s that supposed to mean? I should not have to hear that. I’m a child!
    Jake: Tracy Jr, George Foreman, I want to get your father back to work just as much as you do. But what do I offer the man who has everything? I don’t know what to do.
    Tracy Jr: I didn’t come here to hear more excuses. I’m here to see the dumbest cracker in all of New York. You gotta fix this, Donaghy. Fix this!

& Drew: You know I don’t see it on the menu but I would love a catfish po’boy and a diet raspberry Fanta.
    Liz: That is a great idea. Let me order that for you. Excuse me! We will have a turkeyburger deluxe and a catfish po’boy with a diet raspberry Fanta.
    Waitress: ... I’m gonna come back in five minutes you try to order off the menu again I will smack those glasses off your face.
    Liz: Thank you.
    Waitress: You’re welcome.
    Drew: What was that? Why didn’t she call you “sweetheart”? And where’s the complimentary app sampler? What’s going on?

& Jenna: You seem really stressed out. You wanna talk about what’s going on?
    Liz: I just hope it’s not a mistake.
    Jenna: Maybe it is. But you have to listen to your heart.
    Liz: But why meddle with something that was great?
    Jenna: It’ll grow back.
    Liz: What?!
    Jenna: We’re talking about my hair, right?

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий