16 янв. 2012 г.

Hung 2x3

Mind Bullets or Bang Bang Bang Bang Motherfucker

& Darby: Why are we jogging?
    Ray: It’s healthy to sweat.
    Darby: Dad, I’m very healthy already. Why do people think I’m not healthy? I’m in great, happy health.

& Darby: You ever wonder what kind of guy Dad would be like in high school?.. Paul Kolsenovic.
    Ray: What? Paulie K? I was never a shortstop.
    Darby: Dad, he’s a total asshole.

& Darby: Dad, you don’t get it. You think you would’ve been friends with us in school?
    Ray: Absolutely. Of course. I always had interesting friends.
    Darby: Oh, like who?
    Ray: Like... Well.... Like my friend Tanya, for example. We do stuff together all the time.
    Darby: Like what?
    Ray: Interesting stuff.

& Darby: Dad, look in the mirror. Everybody looks at you and mom and wonders where we came from.

& Patty: I’m the new supervisor.
    Tanya: Wow. I didn’t even know there was an opening... It’s great. Anyway, this schedule says I only work four hours next week?
    Patty: Oh, yeah, that’s a mistake. It should say zero.

& Tanya: You get a little power and you’re firing me?
    Patty: Mm-mm. Not necessarily. You’ve just been downshifted. You could be upshifted if things change.


& Charlie: I missed you a little bit.
    Tanya: What?!
    Charlie: No need to panic. I mean like a friend, not in the romantic sense of the situation.

& Tanya: The problem is, my ho... My one ho... Actually, he’s not all mine. Actually, the truth is... I have to share him with this woman... who I think has sociopathic tendencies.
    Charlie: What do you mean by the word “share”?

& Charlie: Close your eyes. Really, close your eyes. Now imagine this lady. Imagine the colour of her hair.
    Tanya: Wait, wait... Okay.
    Charlie: Good. Her eyes. Well, everything. You got it?
    Tanya: ... Yeah.
    Charlie: Now see her dead. See every detail. See the blood coming from her head... bleeding from her fucking ears, stab wounds...
    Tanya: I can’t do that. {...} No. I think I need a different idea.
    Charlie: You bide* your time like a cobra. And when the moment is right, you strike.
    Tanya: How do I know the time is right?
    Charlie: Well, you’ll feel it. Mind bullets. Bang, bang, bang, bang!

& Tanya: I think I understand Ray’s frustration, Lenore. Forty percent is too high a commission for you.
    Lenore: I think zero percent is too high a commission for you, Tanya.

& Lenore: Gee, I’m feeling chilly.
    Tanya: What are you wearing?!
    Ray: You two look like twins.

& Tanya: You think you’re the only one who can play hardball? I know how to play hardball. I am not afraid to play hardball.
    Lenore: What are you gonna do, T-Brain, write a mean poem about me?
    Tanya: Fuck you! Bang, bang, bang, motherfucker!

& Ray: I’m full of surprises, Tanya. I’m an interesting guy, right? I’m a nice guy. I mean, if we went to school together, you wouldn’t... Ahem. You wouldn’t hate me, right?
    Tanya: I would try not to, Ray.

& Ray: Why take her dog, Tanya?
    Tanya: It’s complicated.
    Ray: Then why not just leave it at home?
    Tanya: How do you think she got my sweater?

& Ray: What the hell kind of movie is this, Tanya? It’s too peculiar*.
    Tanya: There’s a deeper meaning. Just look for it.
    Darby: What kind of movie is this?
    Ray: It’s.... There’s a deeper meaning. Look and try to find it.

& Patty: Oh, my God, that’s like vibrator-good.
    Ray: That’s nice. I’m glad I’m better than a vibrator.
    Patty: I didn’t say that you were better... I just said that you were as good.

& Tanya: I’m... I came to return Horny Patty.
    Lenore: Thanks, but this is my dog now. Horny Patrick.

& Lenore: Hi, I’m Lenore.
    Ray: Hi, I’m Ray
    Lenore: Hi.

--
bide — выжидать
peculiar — своеобразный; странный; необычный; эксцентричный

On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий