19 янв. 2012 г.

Hung 2x4

Sing It Again, Ray or Home Plate

& Tanya: If I can’t come up with the clients... you’ll run back to Lenore when she shows up with new ones. You know that.
    Ray: That’s what I’m asking. Can you get them without her?
    Tanya: Yes, Ray. Yes. Okay? I think of her like Moby-Dick, and I’m Ahab, except successful. You’ve read Moby-Dick, right?
    Ray: Mm-hm.

& Ronnie: Want me to scrub you?
    Jessica: Thanks, honey. I’m clean.

& Jessica: I am 42 years old, Ron. I’m not having a baby with you.
    Ronnie: I went to medical school! I am not a drug addict! I’ve never been incarcerated. I am a good man from a good family... in a good neighbourhood and I’m hungry! I am in my kitchen, searching for my oatmeal!.. that I purchased with the money I made!.. with the job I still have in this crumbling fucking economy!.. because I want breakfast!! I want that fucking oatmeal! I want my cinnamon fucking oatmeal!! This is not what I signed up for! This is not the life of my dreams!!

& Ray: He pissed on home plate, Tanya! Two in the morning.
    Tanya: Yeah.
    Ray: All alone. He waltzed down to the diamond, unzipped his fly and just let loose.
    Tanya: I think I can see what he was going for. {...} You know, the plate of home? A place called home? He was releasing his anger in a nonviolent way.
    Ray: He was releasing, all right. I don’t know about anger.

& Tanya: I’m just saying, he might be an artist.
    Ray: He didn’t paint, Tanya. He peed.


& Tanya: Okay, that’s it.
    Ray: That’s it?
    Tanya: That’s it.
    Ray: I came all this way just for that?
    Tanya: This is Moby-Dick, Ray. Trust me, she’s worth it.

& Ronnie: I’m sorry.
    Lotte: You really need oatmeal that bad?

& Christina: I’m Christina. Today’s my birthday.
    Ray: Oh, yeah? Happy birthday.
    Christina: Thanks. You’re my birthday present... Sing for me, will you?
    Ray: What would you like to hear?
    Christina: It’s my birthday. Sing “Happy Birthday.” Ha, ha.

& Christina: Sing it again, okay? ... One more time. ... Wait, wait, wait. Start from the top. I love it. ... Again! ... Loud. ... Soft. ... Sing it again!
    Ray: Again?
    Christina: Slow. ... With an accent. Irish.
    Ray: I can’t do an accent.
    Christina: No? Softer then. No, loud. I’m sorry, loud.

& Ray: I don’t know about that woman, you know? She’s got red eyes.
    Jessica: She doesn’t have red eyes.
    Ray: Like a rat.
    Jessica: She has red hair.
    Ray: All right, same difference.

& Tanya: You can’t fuck me
     Because I’m already fucked


& The Asian Poet: And that right there, my friends, is the United States of America. The red, the white and the green, baby. U.S.A.

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий