9 янв. 2012 г.

Boy Wonder

An attention has been drawn
by The Big Bang Theory gang.

& Bill Baldwin: Hope you got a couple of shots in at least.
    Sean Donovan: Just one.

& Gary Stenson: Did you grow up in a big family, Ames?
    Teresa Ames: Yeah, I did. Why?
    Gary: That explains it.
    Teresa: Explains what?
    Gary: You’ve got “look at me” syndrome... Oh, yeah. Yeah, you come from a big family, see, so it’s hard for you to get attention. It’s hard for Mommy and Daddy to notice you.
    Teresa: Really?
    Gary: Yeah. So you gotta make a big deal out of everything. I mean you gotta over achieve. You have to excel at all costs.

& — Hey, man. You looked good today. You should try out for the tournament.
    Sean: Why?
    — What do you mean, why? To see if you could win. You know, for fun?
    Sean: I don’t do this for fun.


& Teresa: Still think I got “look at me” syndrome?
    Gary: No. Now it’s more like you’re a pain in my ass syndrome.

& Teresa: Sean, this is gonna be really hard for you to hear because it’s your mother, but the truth is that... that’s the way it has to be. It’s called due process, and there’s no way around that.
    Sean: Due process... This was my mother, Detective! She taught little kids music. It’s not like she died in a car accident... or died of cancer. She was murdered. Murdered trying to protect me. Somebody... made the decision... to end her life. The piece of shit walks around every day. Going through it... like it never happened. Due process. How’d due process work out for you in the Child’s case Teresa? Scumbag kills two fucking people and now they’re talking about... tainted evidence and the Witness Protection Program? That’s your due process?.. How did due process work out for you in your divorce case? Think you were treated fairly?.. You can keep your due process.

& Bill: Can you imagine having your son look at you every day... thinking you betrayed him? Can you imagine that?

& Sean: I’m moving on with my life. You should move on with yours.
    Teresa: No. This isn’t over, Sean.
    Sean: It is for me.

& Sean: You like to hurt people?

& Sean: ’I wish you well, Mr. Childs.
Sincerely,
Sean Donovan.'


--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий