19 янв. 2012 г.

Fright Night

& Charley Brewster: Amy is good. Hasn’t dumped me yet, so...
    Jane Brewster: Getting what you want can be stressful. Especially when you’re not used to getting it. More to lose.
    Charley: You reading those books again? The Power of Whatever-the-Hell? Because they’re definitely not working... And neither is this bike.

& Ben: Did you find a freaking genie lamp, man? Make a sacrifice to the hot-ass gods? How do you get that?
    Charley: Just game, man. Rock-solid game.
    Mark: He doesn’t even have a car!
    Ben: Seriously.

& Charley: My neighbor? Next door?
    Evil Ed Thompson: Yeah.
    Charley: Jerry. I just met him.
    Ed: Okay. Jerry.
    Charley: That is a terrible vampire name. Jerry?
    Ed: I didn’t name him, man. I’m just reporting the facts.

& Charley: You read way too much Twilight.
    Ed: That’s fiction. This is real. He’s a real monster, and he’s not brooding*, or lovesick, or noble. He’s the fucking shark from Jaws. He kills, he feeds, and he doesn’t stop until everybody around him is dead. And I seriously am so angry you think I read Twilight.

& Ed: Forget it, Jerry. No invitation. You can’t get in... Oh, shit.
    Jerry: Abandoned*. I thought you did your homework. You’ve been watching me. I’ve been watching you. It seems fair.

& Charley: Wow! This is all his stuff?
    Ginger: He started collecting tarots and Ouijas. Gateway stuff. Now scholars, they call him for answers. Those books, the forgotten texts, the Agrippa. He’s read them all... No, don’t touch anything! He’s PMS-y today. Sensitive little girl.


& Peter Vincent: You want to know how to kill a vampire? Seriously?
    Charley: Yeah, kill a vampire.
    Vincent: Well, let’s think... You got fire, beheading. You can make him a big garlicky omelet... Or go traditional. Stake through the heart. Bam!
    Charley: Cool. So that stuff really works?
    Vincent: Well, maybe not the omelet. How the fuck should I know?!

& Jerry: I don’t need an invitation if there’s no house.

& Jerry: Catch you later.

& Jerry: I’m so glad you’re here... Werewolves.
    Amy: Vampires!

& Ed: Is this weird for you? Because I’m feeling really homo right about now.

& Vincent: You think I’m a coward. I’m not. I’m a realist.

& Vincent: I guess I don’t want to be a man like me, either. Let’s kill something.

& Vincent: You know this is a trap, right?
    Charley: I’m counting on it.

& Vincent: Fucking eBay!

& Jerry: What were you thinking, Charley? That you were just going to walk in here with your little crossbow and put to bed 400 years of survival? No, Charley. Not likely.

--
brooding — задумчивый
Abandoned — заброшенный; оставленный

+ quotes on the Imdb.

__ "слишком много затянутых моментов, которых такой жанр не допускает. Минут двадцать в общей сложности срезать бы и диалоги переписать." (c) anashulick

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий