26 янв. 2012 г.

House of Lies 1x2

Amsterdam

& Marty: My name is Marty Kaan, and I’m a management consultant.

& Marty: Closing... Closing is the thing I do that sets me apart from you. It’s what makes me bulletproof. I can close anybody. I take my numbers, my models, my Powerpoint, and I tickle your taint* just so. And you know what? You open like a goddamn lotus flower, and I’m in. You hardly even feel it.

& Marty: You have to be willing to violate... violate personal space, violate manners, violate the law, hell, violate every molecule so all that’s left is the “yes.”

& Monica: Just fucking finish!
    Marty: No.
    Monica: Okay, okay. You know what? Time’s up. We’re done. Get off!
    Marty: You want me to stop, say the safe word.
    Monica: Stop! How about that?
    Marty: Say the fucking safe word!
    Monica: I don’t know what the fucking stupid goddamn safe word is.
    Marty: The fucking safe word is “Amsterdam!”

& Doug: Women associate the smell of vanilla with romance... Fact.
    Jeannie: I agree, Doug. I’m slightly attracted to you now.
    Doug: Wait, really?
    Jeannie: Absolutely not.


& Marty: Principal Gita.
    Principal Gita: You always know it’s me.
    Marty: Yeah, that’s called Caller I.D.

& Franco Colmonares: You’re late.
    Marty: Late?.. Yes, sir, actually, we’re ten minutes early, but you don’t have to worry about any of that anymore, because we’re here now. We’re here to restore your team, your entire organization, to its former glory and make it better than it’s ever been. The past is dead. We’re creating the future, starting right here, right now.
    Clyde: He’s too good.
    Jeannie: And we’re an hour late.
    Marty: And you must be Bridget...

& Franco: What’s another word for cunt?
    Doug: There’s so many, honestly.
    Clyde: I’m not sure.
    Brifgit Colmonares: Anywhere you put your filthy junk?
    Franco: I used to stick it in that sore of a fucking mouth you’ve got, bitch.
    Bridgit: Really? Well, how about if I take it and stick it in your ass?

& Marty: Clyde, start ripping his deck to shit.
    Clyde: Done.
    Marty: “Deck”... basically a Powerpoint presentation for the client. That’s what we do... we make Powerpoint decks, and we stuff them with numbers to sell our way of fixing the company just enough to sell them some more.

--
taint — испорченность

On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий