11 янв. 2012 г.

American Horror Story 1x9

Spooky Little Girl

Lena Horne - Good for Nothin' Joe

♪ Because I love him so ♪
♪ I’d be good for nothing too, I know ♪
♪ Without good for nothing Joe ♪
♪ I’d be good for nothing too, I know... ♪

& Dr. Curan: I don’t want to crush your carnation.
    Elizabeth Short: It’s not a carnation*, silly. It’s a dahlia*.

& Moira: You have a diseased mind, Dr. Harmon. That must be why you became a therapist.

& Ben: I just want a normal... boring family.
    Moira: That’s a beautiful speech, Ben. {...} You know, it’s just a matter of time, Ben. “The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.”

& Travis: I came inside.
    Hayden: It’s cool. I can’t get pregnant.

& Hayden: Your mom isn’t gonna get pissed?
    Travis: Freaking hope she does.
    Hayden: Then I’m some sweet revenge.
    Travis: I’m not gonna tell her.
    Hayden: Then what is the point? Sex is the only weapon you have against her.

& Hayden: I’m moving in soon. Dr. Harmon and I are in love.
    Travis: Okay... then how come you rocked out with me?
    Hayden: To see if I could do it with a guy who’s still alive.


& Elizabeth: My dreams will never come true.
    Hayden: Your dreams?
    Elizabeth: I know it sounds terribly selfish, but I must become famous. It’s the only thing I’ve ever wanted.
    Hayden: Honey, don’t you know who you are?
    Elizabeth: I’m Elizabeth Short.
    Hayden: You really don’t know, do you?

& Dr. Curan: What have you done?
    Charles Montgomery: I’ve bisected her body, removed the intestines and drained her blood.
    Dr. Curan: Why?
    Charles Montgomery: A writer writes, a surgeon cuts. I think you will find these pieces more portable.
    Dr. Curan: What are you doing now?
    Charles Montgomery: She seemed so sad. I’ve decided to give her a smile that will last forever.

& Ben: God, I miss college. Enjoy it before real life knocks you on your ass.
    Hayden: Do you want to talk about it?

& Hayden: Can I at least get a hug?

& Hayden: I had a really good time.

& Constance: Knock, knock. My dear... look at you. Even this hideous place can’t dim your charming girlish spirit.

& Constance: Babies are my thing. I have a special gift.

& Moira: Congratulations, Dr. Harmon. You’re finally beginning to see things as they are.

& Constance: Tell me... What happens when a human... copulates with someone from the spirit world?
    Billie: Spirits aren’t known for their potency.
    Constance: Yes, but... what if there is, in fact, a conception?

& Billie: This piece of paper reveals the precise nature of the Anti-Christ. “A child born of human and spirit will usher in the end of times.” It is the essence of evil... A perversion of the Immaculate Conception.
    Constance: What are you talking about?!
    Billie: Oh, come on, honey. The Holy Ghost merely whispered in the Virgin Mary’s ear and she begat the son of God. If the devil’s going to use a human womb for his spawn, he’s going to want a little more bang for his buck.

--
carnation — гвоздика
dahlia — георгин

+ quotes on the Imdb.

__ Curiouser and curiouser!Horrier & horrier. And becoming such a global.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий