3 янв. 2012 г.

Hung 2x2

Tucson Is the Gateway to Dick or This Is Not Sexy

& Yael: It’s a Sterns & Foster! It has a memory foam. The bed remembers the shape of your...
    Ray: Shh, shh! I never asked you to buy me a bed.
    Yael: I know, that’s why it’s called a gift.

& Ray: This is crazy. I can’t accept this. ... I don’t feel comfortable with it.
    Yael: You can fuck me, but you can’t take a mattress? Don’t be stupid, Ray.

& Tanya: I will be on you like white on rice. I demand my place at the table.
    Lenore: Okay, fine, fine. Take off your blazer.
    Tanya: What?
    Lenore: The blazer! ... Okay, put the blazer back on.

& Tanya: ... Or you could take a very special journey right here in Detroit, very discreet.
    Lenore: What my intern is trying to say...
    Tanya: Why take an expensive trip when we can offer you pleasure right here in Detroit? Pure sexual pleasure, guilt free.

& Lenore: Pure sexual pleasure? This isn’t horny Patty. You can’t just pull out a picture of a big dick and swipe her credit card. This is a wealthy woman. We are selling a lifestyle. Tucson is the gateway to dick. Have some fucking class.
    Tanya: I have class. I... I-I-I... I’m extremely fucking classy.


& Claire: I like working on the nursery and getting screwed every day. If Peter comes home, I’ll just be working on the nursery.

& Lotte: You want husband, open your legs; You want divorce, open your mouth.

& Jessica: It’s just bowling. I can be married to Ronnie and be friends with Ray.
    Lotte: No, friends with first husband, Goodbye second husband.

& Yael: You’re such a stubborn. How long are you going to leave my gift outside, huh?
    Ray: It’s not a gift if I refuse to take it.
Gin Wigmore — Oh my

♪ Oh my God ♪
♪ I’m beaten in the game of love ♪
♪ and I fall down, I fall down on my knees, I fall ♪
♪ and oh my God, I’m beaten in the game of love... ♪

& Ronnie: I haven’t done this since high school.
    Jessica: It’s okay, it’s okay. Just look at the arrows, not the pins.

& Lotte: My turn. Time to pay the reaper.

& Claire: “Use screw ’a’ to attach leg ’a’ to shaft ’b.’” Sounds kinda dirty... What, I’m the only one who thought it? Shaft? What does that make you think of?
    Ray: Me? Cribs*.

& Tanya: Wow, you still have your Christmas tree up? In April? Well, that’s amazing. What a great idea. Every morning you wake up, it’s Christmas.
    Frances: My husband died on Christmas Eve. I don’t feel like throwing it out.

& Lenore: Something tells me you’re not going to enjoy that sweater, T-Brain. It’s bad karma and the color’s all wrong for your complexion.
Samantha Crain — Lions

♪ bring all ♪
♪ paralyzed things to my side ♪
♪ underneath, underneath the trip ♪
♪ let me see, after all the rain is gone... ♪

& Fats speaker: I feel beautiful and I am beautiful. I don’t want to diet. I don’t need to diet. Because a diet is a cure that doesn’t work for a disease that... doesn’t exist! I love my big butt. I love my big ass. I love my big butt!

& Claire: A thousand bucks... Last time.
    Ray: ...... Make it 1200.

--
Crib — детская кроватка

+ quotes on the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий