23 янв. 2012 г.

Hung 2x5

A Man, a Plan or Thank You, Jimmy Carter

& Mike: The kids don’t give a shit.
    Ray: They do. They do.
    Mike: They don’t. I read my mid-semester evaluations today. They don’t.
    Ray: Man, everybody knows you’re not supposed to look at that stuff.
    Mike: One-point-three. I am rated a 1.3 out of 10. One kid wrote, “I hate Mr. Hunt with a passion... that burns like a thousand suns.”
    Ray: That’s teaching.

& Ray: What do you always say, huh?
    Mike: “I wanna fuck Rhonda Barr”?
    Ray: No. The other thing.

& Tanya: I’m so glad we’re doing this. The Red Cross, it’s just a wonderful... It’s a wonderful, wonderful organisation. I’m personally in a Poets in Schools organization. It’s kind of like blood. For the soul.

& Damon: Hi. Ahem. I’m... I’m Damon. I haven’t done this in a while, if you consider never a while.


& Ronnie: Are you?.. Do you think you’re ovulating?
    Jessica: Yes, Ronnie.
    Ronnie: Perfect. I just wanna make sure.

& Darby: You have to come and get Damon.
    Ray: What’s wrong?
    Darby: He’s sick or something.
    Damon: I don’t wanna be born!
    Darby: Stop trying to go through the wall! He’s totally freaking out. You have to come get him out of here.

& Ray: I have an appointment with a woman... a very nice lady, who... Kind of like my sponsor.
    Mike: She’s your sponsor?
    Ray: Similar to my sponsor. She’s like a friend of my sponsor.

& Tanya: I’m gonna stay here... and I’ve got it all covered. I’m going to take care of Damon because I’m good in a crisis.
    Ray: Tanya, you are a crisis.

& Damon: A man, a plan, a canal, Panama.
    Ray: What is it?
    Tanya: It’s a palindrome.
    Ray: This is exactly what I was afraid of.

& Mike: Hey, Ray. Ray. Today is a great day, and I feel wonderful.

Coronita - If you want it you can have it

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий