7 янв. 2012 г.

30 Rock 3x16

Apollo, Apollo

& Liz: Have you seen this Tracy thing?
    Jake: I am aware of it. I have a Google News alert for the phrase “tracy jordan ridiculous disaster.”

& Jake: Tonight was supposed to be special. And all I could think about was that kid. So happy, he threw up. {...} What happens to us?
    Liz: We grow up.
    Jake: I have a good life, but I’ll never be that happy again. I want that back.
    Liz: Well, there’s nothing you can do about that.
    Jake: I disagree. I’m going to find out what was inside that box. I’m going to buy it with money. And it’s going to make me happy. If that doesn’t work, I’m going to Benjamin Button myself.


& Jenna: What do you want?
    Liz: I want to make it up to you, Jenna. What can I do? How about on the next show you could do that song that they wouldn’t let you sing at the inauguration?
    Jenna: No. ’Chocolate Rainbow’ is too good for TGS.

& Liz: Hey, are you feeling okay?
    Jake: I feel great. I feel like a kid. Lemon, I honestly don’t know what I would do without you.
    Liz: I’ll see you tomorrow, Jack.
    Jake: See you tomorrow... Bijou.

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий