12 мая 2011 г.

Winter's Bone

10x 2 Scott Berkun
4 attracting my attention


& Sonny: Maybe they'll share some of that with us.
    Ree: That could be.
    Sonny: Maybe we should ask.
    Ree: Never ask for what ought to be offered.

& Ree: That man scares me way more than the rest.
    Megan: Well, scared ain't a bad way to be about him, neither, hon. He's my own grandpa, and I still make damn sure I never piss him off none.

& Merab: He ain't likely to have time for you, child.
    Ree: I've got to talk to him. If he don't know, nobody does.
    Merab: Nope. Talking just causes witnesses, and he don't want for any of those.

& Sonny: Don't hurt my sister!
    Blond Milton: Having balls is good, boy. Don't let 'em get you hurt.

& Ree: Come here, look at this. Ash, quit playing around. Come here... This trigger shoots this barrel. Now, there's hardly ever gonna be a time where you need both, but if you gotta kill something big and mean, then you use both.
    Now, this gun is what you'll use when you're older, but this one is the gun I learned on. This is Daddy's squirrel gun.
    Now, the most important thing is do not put your finger on the trigger unless you're ready to shoot, you're aimed at your target.
    And don't ever... both of you look at me... never point this at each other, not ever. All right?..
    Kneel down like you're praying. Yeah, just like that. Yup.
    You see that cross? It's called the crosshairs. Aim that up with the middle of your target, and when that's lined up in the middle, then you squeeze the trigger and you shoot.
    Okay.


& Gail: Damn, Sweet Pea. What's with all the guns?
    Ree: Just teaching them a little bit of survival.


& Ree: Now, I'm just gonna slit it down here. Now, get in there and get them guts out.
    Sonny: I don't want to.
    Ree: Sonny, there's a bunch of stuff that you're gonna have to get over being scared of.
    Sonny: I'm not scared. I just don't want to.
    Ree: Come on. Put your fingers in there.

& Sonny: Do we eat these parts?
    Ree: Not yet...

& Ree: Mom, look at me. Teardrop thinks I should sell the woods, Mom. Should I sell? Please, help me this one time. I don't know what to do.

& Merab: That's what you get for not listening to me. You was warned. You was warned nice, and you wouldn't listen. Why didn't you listen? What are we ever going to do with you, baby girl?
    Ree: Kill me, I guess.
    Merab: That idea has been said already. Got any others?
    Ree: Help me. Ain't nobody said that idea yet, have they?

& Teardrop: You own me now. Understand?.. They been waiting to see if I'll do anything. Watching... I can't know for a certain fact who went and killed my little brother. Even if you find out, you can't ever let me know who killed him. Knowing that would just mean I'd be toes up myself pretty soon. Deal?

& Ree: You always have scared me.
    Teardrop: That's 'cause you're smart.

& Merab: Here, take this.
    Ree: What?!
    Merab: How else you gonna get his hands?
    Ree: No.
    Merab: Oh, come on, child.
    Ree: No!
    Merab: Your daddy would want you to do this. Now, here, take the saw.

& Satterfield: I don't know how you did that.
    Ree: Bred and buttered. I told you.

& Sonny: We heard you talking about the Army. Are you wanting to leave us?
    Ree: I'd be lost without the weight of you two on my back. I ain't going anywhere.


+ on Imdb.

__ Scott Berkun's right.

! Jennifer Lawrence
aka Ree.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий