21 мая 2011 г.

Glee 1x22

Journey

Season 1, Episode 22


& Quinn: ... Okay, but you can’t tell anybody. I can’t lose my rep.
    Noah: Our secret, baby.
    Quinn: What about protection?
    Noah: I got it, trust me.

& Tina: I’m sorry. I just really love you guys. You know how many Facebook friends I had before I joined Glee Club?.. Two. My parents.

& Will: One day, all of you are going to be gone. And all of this, all of us will be nothing but a hazy memory. It will take you a second to remember everyone’s name. Someone will have to remind you of the songs we sung, the solos you got or didn’t get. Life only really has one beginning and one end, and the rest is just a whole lot of middle.

& Rachel: Break a leg.
    Finn: I love you.


& Quinn’s Mom: Quinney, I want you to come home with me. I can turn the guest room into a nursery. Oh, sweetie, say something.
    Quinn: My water just broke.

& Sue: I know you think I’m heartless, Will, and you may have a point. I spend large segments of each day picturing you choking on food. And I recently contacted an exotic animal dealer because I had a very satisfying dream that the two of us went to a zoo, and I shoved your face into one of those pink inflamed monkey butts that weeps lymph. And I know that you think I’m a bad person because I remain unmoved by your nattering of trite platitudes to your ill-shapen students about how the human condition can be improved by, yes, singing about it. And I’ve proven that I can wipe you and your Glee Club off the face of this earth. But what kind of a world would that be, Will?.. A world where I couldn’t constantly ridicule your hair... World where I couldn’t make fun of you for tearing up more than Michael Landon in a sweeps week’s episode of Little House on the Prairie. And you know what, Will?.. Sue Sylvester’s not sure she wants to live in that kind of world.

& Will: You know, Sue, inside... you’re a really good person. You have a heart.
    Sue: Okay, let go of my hand.
    Will: Hey... I appreciate what you’re doing for these kids. I won’t forget it.
    Sue: And I’m seriously going to puke in your mouth.


+ on Imdb.

Glee: The Complete First Season

And this was the

End of Season 1

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий