23 мая 2011 г.

Human Target 2x12

The Trouble with Harry

Season 2, Episode 12


& Harry: You let her come on the mission?
    Chance: She pays the bills, Harry. I don’t let her do anything. She came up with a reasonable plan, and I knew I could make it work.
    Harry: All right. I mean, how bad could it be? You’re sitting here, so I guess it turned out okay.
    Chance: The job went south. One of the team didn’t make it out.
    Harry: Someone got left behind? You’re kidding me. Who? {...}
    Chance: In about ten minutes, an exchange is going to take place. If we return to Claypool what we stole from him, he’s agreed to release the prisoner.
    Harry: Wait, where’s... where’s the prisoner?
    Chance: You’re looking at him.

& Chance: Harry, if you want to leave, it’s fine... I totally understand.
    Harry: What do you mean leave? I’m not gonna leave! You’ve been there every single time I’ve had a gun or a missile or even a woman pointed in my direction... I’m not gonna leave. We’re in this together. Now, what’s the plan? {...}
    Chance: I need to figure a way out of this. But now that you’re here, you’re going to help.
    Harry: You want me to take somebody out? I can do that for you.
    Chance: Harry...
    Harry: Classically trained in the martial arts, baby.
    Chance: Harry...
    Harry: I’m sorry. I’m getting ahead of myself. Tell me what to do.
    Chance: Step one, order a martini with extra olives.
    Harry: I can’t. Gin makes me wheeze.
    Chance: Order the martini.
    Harry: Hey, guy. Martini, extra olives... Why am I ordering a martini?.. I don’t want a martini...

& Ilsa: That’s a $9,000 bottle of wine you’re poisoning... Just so you’re all aware.

& Ames: Oh, my God!
    Chance: I got it. It’s cool. Listen, on second thought, is there any way we can get that password a little faster?

& Guerrero: Clown time’s over. Step aside.


& Guerrero: Look at me! What’s your name?
    Claypool: Henry Claypool.
    Guerrero: What day is today?
    Claypool: Tuesday.
    Guerrero: Are you a paranoid, bullying douche bag?
    Claypool: Oh, yeah.

& Ilsa: Mr. Guerrero.
    Guerrero: Yeah?
    Ilsa: Thank you.
    Guerrero: Don’t mention it.
    Ilsa: You know, I’ve always admired your taste in clothes.
    Guerrero: Okay.

& Chance: We can’t get there on foot. We’re gonna need a ride.
    Ilsa: I will say this... there’s a possibility that I was, in fact, over my head tonight. You were right, as you often are when you’re doing that prosaic, but admittedly sexy protective-male thing.
    Chance: Thanks.
    Ilsa: {...} Well, I’m sorry that I put everyone in this position. I’m sorry I didn’t...
    Chance: You smell that?
    Ilsa: What?!
    Chance: It smells like crap.
    Ilsa: Nice. Very nice. You know, I’m trying to make a heartfelt apology here.
    Chance: No, I mean, it smells like actual crap. I think we found our ride.

& Chance: Listen... Don’t beat yourself up. When I let you come on this job, I knew something might happen.
    Ilsa: Then why would you let me come along with you?

& Chance: Amazingly well.
    Winston: You’re welcome. {...}
    Chance: Listen, thanks for the help. I appreciate it, but just for the record, I think Harry and I probably could’ve handled this on our own.
    Winston: Yeah, right.
    Guerrero: Want me to tell him?.. So, Harry, what were you doing here tonight, anyway?
    Harry: Oh, I was supposed to meet a girl, but she didn’t show up. That never, ever happens... Ever.
    Guerrero: Oh, I know. What was her name?
    Harry: Her name is Laverne.
    Chance: No!
    Winston: Oh, yeah.
    Chance: You sent Harry.
    Winston: Yes, sir.

& Chance: But of all the people to send, why Harry?
    Winston: You think Claypool’s guys would be on the lookout for any threatening characters approaching the bar?
    Chance: Yeah, of course.
    Winston: So let me ask you... Do you know anyone, anyone at all, less threatening... than this man?
    Harry: I’m right here!
    Winston: Less threatening and yet secretly, inexplicably guaran-damn-teed to fall ass-backwards into the lap of success.


On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий