9 мая 2011 г.

Game of Thrones 1x3

Lord Snow

Season 1, Episode 3


& Jaime: When I watched the Mad King die, I remembered him laughing as your father burned... It felt like justice.
    Ned: Is that what you tell yourself at night? You’re a servant of justice? That you were avenging my father when you shoved your sword in Aerys Targaryen’s back?
    Jaime: Tell me... If I’d stabbed the Mad King in the belly instead of the back, would you admire me more?
    Ned: You served him well when serving was safe.

& Cersei: You’re a warrior like your father.
    Joffrey: I’m not like him. I didn’t fight off anything. It bit me and all I did was scream. And the two Stark girls saw it, both of them.
    Cersei: That’s not true. You killed the beast. You only spared the girl because of the love your father bears her father.
    Joffrey: I didn’t, I...
    Cersei: When Aerys Targaryen sat on the Iron Throne, your father was a rebel and a traitor. Someday you’ll sit on the throne and the truth will be what you make it.

& Cersei: ...these 10,000 northern troops, would they fight for you or their lord?
    Joffrey: For me. I’m their King.
    Cersei: Mm-hmm. But you’ve just invaded their homeland, asked them to kill their brothers...
    Joffrey: I’m not asking!
    Cersei: The North cannot be held... not by an outsider. It’s too big and too wild. And when the winter comes, the seven gods together couldn’t save you and your royal army. A good King knows when to save his strength... And when to destroy his enemies.


& Ned: War was easier than daughters...

& Ned: Do you know the first thing about sword fighting?
    Arya: Stick ’em with the pointy end.
    Ned: That’s the essence of it.

& Ned: You’re a Stark of Winterfell. You know our words. Winter is coming. You were born in the long summer. You’ve never known anything else. But now winter is truly coming. And in the winter, we must protect ourselves, look after one another.

& Petyr “Littlefinger” Baelish: Ah, the Starks... Quick tempers, slow minds.

& Baratheon: Your outlaw... any last words?
    Jaime: I cut his head off, so... no.

& Daenerys: Tell them all to stop.
    Jorah Mormont: You want the entire horde to stop? For how long?
    Daenerys: Until I command them otherwise.
    Jorah Mormont: ... You’re learning to talk like a Queen.
    Daenerys: Not a Queen. A Khaleesi.

& — Keep well, keep warm.

& Syrio Forel: Now the grip... Let me see... Yes. The grip must be delicate.
    Arya: What if I drop it?
    Syrio: The steel must be part of your arm. Can you drop part of your arm? No. Nine years Syrio Forel was first sword to the Sealord of Braavos. He knows these things. You must listen to me, boy.
    Arya: I’m a girl!
    Syrio: Boy, girl... you are a sword, that is all.

& Syrio: All men are made of water, do you know this? If you pierce them, the water leaks out and they die.


+ on Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий