30 мая 2011 г.

Game of Thrones 1x6

A Golden Crown

Season 1, Episode 6


& Circea: I should wear the armor and you the gown*. I shall wear this like a badge of honor.
Baratheon: Wear it in silence or I’ll honor you again.

& Baratheon: See what she does to me? My loving wife.

& Baratheon: We’ll talk when I return from the hunt.
    Ned: The hunt?
    Baratheon: Killing things clears my head. You’ll have to sit on the throne while I’m away. You’ll hate it more than I do.

& Sirin: You are troubled.
    Arya: Yes.
    Sirin: Good! Trouble is the perfect time for training. {...} You’re not here. You’re with your trouble. If you are with your trouble when fighting happens... More trouble for you.

& Sirin: You are fearing for your father, hmm?.. That is right. Do you pray to the gods?
    Arya: The old and the new.
    Sirin: There is only one God and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: “Not today.”

& Viserys: Tell me what she’s saying.
    Jorah Mormont: “The prince is riding. I have heard the thunder of his hooves. Swift as the wind he rides. His enemies will cower before him... And their wives will weep tears of blood.” She’s going to have a boy.
    Viserys: He won’t be a real Targaryen. He won’t be a true Dragon.
    Jorah Mormont: “The stallion who mounts the world. The stallion is the Khal of Khals. He shall unite the people into a single Khalasar. All the people of the world will be his herd.”
Daenerys: A Prince rides inside me! And he shall be called Rhaego!
    — Rhaego! Rhaego!
    Viserys: They love her.
    Jorah Mormont: She truly is a queen today.

& Tyrion: Mord! Mord! Mord.
    Mord: Noise again!
    Tyrion: About the gold...
    Mord: No gold! No gold.

& Tyrion: I will owe you gold... If you deliver the message... and I live, which I very much intend to do.
    Mord: What message?
    Tyrion: Tell her I wish to confess my crimes.


& Lysa Arryn: You wish to confess your crimes?..
    Tyrion: Yes, My Lady. I do, My Lady.
    Lysa Arryn: The sky cells always break them. Speak, Imp. Meet your gods as an honest man.
Tyrion: Where do I begin, my lords and ladies?.. I’m a vile man, I confess it. My crimes and sins are beyond counting. I have lied and cheated... gambled and whored. I’m not particularly good at violence, but I’m good at convincing others to do violence for me.
    You want specifics, I suppose...
    When I was seven I saw a servant girl bathing in the river. I stole her robe. She was forced to return to the castle naked and in tears. If I close my eyes, I can still see her tits bouncing.
    When I was 10 I stuffed my Uncle’s boots with goatshit. When confronted with my crime, I blamed a squire. Poor boy was flogged and I escaped justice.
    When I was 12 I milked my eel* into a pot of turtle stew. I flogged the one-eyed snake. I skinned my sausage. I made the bald man cry into the turtle stew, which I do believe my sister ate. At least I hope she did.
Once I brought a jackass and a honeycomb into a brothel...

& Lysa Arryn: What do you think you’re doing?!
    Tyrion: Confessing my crimes.
    Catelyn: Lord Tyrion, you are accused of hiring a man to slay my son Bran in his bed, and of conspiring to murder my sister’s husband Lord Jon Arryn, the Hand of the King.
    Tyrion: Oh, I’m very sorry. I don’t know anything about all that.

& Lysa Arryn: We have no executioner in the Eyrie. Life is more elegant here. Open the moon door.

& Robin Arren: Make the bad man fly!

& Baratheon: Back in our day, you weren’t a real man until you’d fucked one girl from each of the Seven Kingdoms and the Riverlands. We used to call it “making the eight.”

& Baelish: A bold move, My Lord, and admirable. But is it wise to yank the lion’s tail? Tywin Lannister is the richest man in all the Seven Kingdoms. Gold wins wars, not soldiers.
    Ned: Then how come Robert is King and not Tywin Lannister?

& Lysa Arryn: You don’t fight with honor!
    Bronn: No. He did.

& Robin Arren: Can I make the little man fly now?
    Tyrion: Not this little man. This little man is going home.

& Ned: I’m sending you both back to Winterfell. {...} This isn’t a punishment. I want you back in Winterfell for your own safety.
    Arya: Can we take Syrio back with us?
    Sansa: Who cares about your stupid dancing teacher? I can’t go. I’m supposed to marry Prince Joffrey. I love him and I’m meant to be his Queen and have his babies.
    Arya: Seven hells.
    Ned: When you’re old enough, I’ll make you a match with someone who’s worthy of you, someone who’s brave and gentle and strong...
    Sansa: I don’t want someone brave and gentle and strong. I want him! He’ll be the greatest King that ever was, a golden lion, and I’ll give him sons with beautiful blond hair.

& Viserys: Khal Drogo! I’m here for the feast.
    Khal Drogo: Nevakhi vekha ha maan.
    Jorah Mormont: Khal Drogo says there is a place for you. Back there.
    Viserys: That is no place for a King.
    Khal Drogo: You are no King.

& Viserys: I want what I came for. I want the crown he promised me. He bought you. But he never paid for you. Tell him I want what was bargained for or I’m taking you back. He can keep the baby. I’ll cut it out and leave it for him.
    Khal Drogo: Anha vazhak maan rek me zala. Anha vazhak maan firikhnharen hoshora ma mahrazhi aqovi affin mori atihi mae!
    Viserys: What’s he saying?
    Daenerys: He says yes. You shall have a golden crown... That men shall tremble to behold.

& Khal Drogo: A crown for a King.
    Jorah Mormont: Khaleesi?..
    Daenerys: He was no Dragon. Fire cannot kill a Dragon.


-- Dict:
gown — платье
eel — угорь


On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий