8 мая 2011 г.

I Am Number Four

& — He’s a freak. He’s some kind of freak.

& Henri: Your new ID.
    John: John Smith. Very original.
    Henri: I don’t want to be original. I want to be invisible.

& John: Little small for a Mogadorian, don’t you think?

& John: I’m gonna need somebody to talk to.
    Henri: Talk to me. ... Yeah, keep the dog.

& Henri: Your parents were members of the Lorien Garde. You’ve inherited their abilities. Gifts.
    John: Gifts?
    Henri: That’s right.
    John: My hands light up like road flares. And you call that a gift?
    Henri: Each legacy has its own function.
    John: There’s... There’s more coming?

& Sarah’s Dad: Worst advice you ever got?.. “Pull this.”
    Sarah’s Mom: Oh, stop!
    Sarah: That’s really gross.

& Sarah: I’ll just be happy when I can get out of here.
    John: I don’t know. I’ve been to a lot of places.
    Sarah: You don’t have to give me the “there’s no place like home” speech. I’ve heard it.
    John: No, no. You can go wherever you want, see whatever you want to. But a place is only as good as the people you know in it.


& Sam: We used to go every year looking for evidence of ancient astronauts.
    John: Ancient astronauts?!
    Sam: Yeah. UFOs and shit. Freak show stuff.

& — Hell’s Gate. Everybody off.

& John: All I think about is you.
    Sarah: All I think about is you, too.

& Sam: My entire childhood... has been an episode of X-Files.

& Henri: Four of them, huh?
    John: Yeah.
    Henri: Was it difficult?
    John: Piece of cake.

& John: I think about leaving her... but I can’t. And I don’t know why.
    Henri: We don’t love like the humans. With us, it’s forever. You never forget.

& Sam: Start the car! Use your magic powers! Come on! We are so dead!

& Henri: You have no idea what you’re capable of.

& Mogadorian Commander: Cartoons for children... Where I’m from, men have to work. ... The disregard that so many of you have for practical matters, it’s... beautiful.

& Mogadorian Commander: I think we should all have some fun. Huh?.. Gadgets. You call them “toys for boys.” I have a gadget. Would you like to play with it?.. It wants to play with you!

& Sarah: What you did is not possible.

& Sherriff: Who the hell are they?
    Mark: Big-ass linebackers?

& Mogadorian Commander: An alcohol-fuelled young guy like you... healthy and well-fed. I bet you watch a lot of television, don’t you? Do you? Do you? ... Yeah. In this situation here, you’re probably thinking, “Maybe I could save the day. Maybe I could be the hero.” But I say... don’t do that.

& John: Got any other legacies I should know about?
    Number 6: Stay tuned.

& Sam: Hi! I’m Sam. What’s your name?
    Number 6: Jane Doe.
    Sam: That’s cool. It’s cool. So, are you a number, too?
    Number 6: Who is this tool?

& Number 6: Hit me.
    John: What?!
    Number 6: With your lumen. I need to power-up. ... Red Bull’s for pussies.

& Sam: I play a lot of Xbox.

& John: You have... no idea... what I’m capable of.

& John: Fireproof?
    Number 6: I told you to stay tuned.


+ on Imdb.

I Am Number Four

! Soundtrack.

+ Sarah aka Dianna Agron aka Quinn Fabray from the Glee.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий