29 мая 2011 г.

Drive Angry

& Milton: Since the birth of time, humanity has endeavored to restrain evil men in prisons. But since Cain fled the murder of his brother, evil men have fled the walls of punishment. So, it doesn’t matter if you’re a badass motherfucker on the run, because you think you’re better than everyone else, and somehow entitled to do what you gotta do. No. Because, you see, badass motherfuckers are never fast enough. In the end, they will all be accounted for.

& Piper: Just so you know, I don’t pick up hitchhikers.
    Milton: I didn’t have my thumb out.

& Fat Lou: Who are you?
    The Accountant: I’m The Accountant.
    Fat Lou: That supposed to mean something to me?
    The Accountant: It will if I add you to the books. And if you don’t tell me what I want to know.

& Roy: Thought you were dead.
    Milton: You hoped I was dead. Not the same.

& The Accountant: The “sumbitch,” where did he go?
    Frank: Fuck should I know? I woke up and all three were gone.
    The Accountant: All three??
    Frank: The bitch, the sumbitch, and my car!

& The Accountant: What kind of car, Frank? Your car, what kind is it?
    Frank: Why does everyone keep hurting me?
    The Accountant: Answer. The. Question.
    Frank: ’69 Charger, you fuck.
    The Accountant: 440 or the Hemi?
    Frank: 440.

& Jonah King: This Milton is no friend to us.

& Candy: Oh, baby. Why don’t you fuck naked?
    Milton: I never disrobe before a gunfight.

& Piper: What, are you a murderer? You escape from prison or something?.. Go on, what is it?!
    Milton: Both.

& Piper: Give me one good reason I shouldn’t shoot you in the face.
    Milton: I’m driving.

& Teen #1: Jesus...
    The Accountant: Carpenter. And despite what you’ve heard, prefers short hair.
    Teen #2: You almost fucking killed me, man.
    The Accountant: Not even close. I won’t see you again until you’re 73. You, I’ll see in three months.


& Jonah King: I am going to kill you, and then I’m going to defile your corpse.
    Piper: Between now and then, I’m gonna fuck you up.

& Webster: That fire making you homesick?
    Milton: Fire isn’t the worst part. It’s the video feed. It’s not about your suffering, your burning. It’s about the suffering of those you love because that’s all you see in full detail. And there’s nothing you can do to shut it off. My daughter was 16 when I got shot. I watched her weep. I watched her curse me. I watched her join that cult. I watched the murders. My tree-hugging, sandal-wearing son-in-law first, and then... And then my daughter. Burning is nothing compared to watching your child’s head being torn off.

& Webster: Milton, if memory serves, you were always partial to the Chevelle, yes?
    Milton: 454?
    Webster: Yeah.

& Cap: Gentlemen, these two have killed two of our own. I know you want to make them pay. Therefore, when I tell you to aim for their tires, what I mean is aim for their heads. Are we clear?
    — Yes, sir!
    Cap: Very well then. Please, aim for their tires.

& Piper: What the hell is that?
    Cap: Well, this is unexpected.

& Cap: No goddamn way. No ever loving way in God’s good heaven are you an FBI agent.
    The Accountant: I need you boys to stand down. Captain, you know what this badge means, right? Federal Bureau of get-the-fuck-out-of-my-way.

& Piper: Why aren’t they following us?
    Milton: Because you’re a straight up, certifiable, cop-killing murderer, and they’re scared of you.

& Piper: So, what now?
    Milton: Now we drive.

& The Accountant: Wouldn’t want to be you when he finds out.
    Milton: What’s he gonna do? Not let me back in?

& The Accountant: The Dark Lord, Satan, Beelzebub, Lucifer, simply the warden of a very large prison. Quiet man, actually. Thoughtful and he’s well-read. I happen to know, the idea of sacrificing children in his honor annoys him greatly.

& Piper: Hey, dickless!

& Milton: I’m going to kill you!
    Jonah King: Ah, Milton, so many have tried... But I am armored with a power that you will never know. Nothing of this earth can kill me.
    Milton: I’m not of this earth.

& Milton: Even in hell there is compassion.


+ on Imdb.

Drive Angry

__ Pretty nice & cool.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий