15 мая 2011 г.

Game of Thrones 1x4

Cripples, Bastards, and Broken Things

Season 1, Episode 4


& Ned: And you’re quite certain he died of a natural illness?
    Grand Maester Pycelle: What else could it be?
    Ned: Poison...
    Pycelle: A disturbing thought. No-no-no, I don’t think it likely. The Hand was loved by all. What sort of man would dare to use poison...
    Ned: I’ve heard it said that poison is a woman’s weapon.
    Pycelle: Yes, women, cravens... And eunuchs. Did you know that Lord Varys is a eunuch?..

& Arya: Syrio says a water dancer can stand on one toe for hours.
    Ned: It’s a hard fall down these steps.
    Arya: Syrio says every hurt is a lesson and every lesson makes you better. Tomorrow I’m going to be chasing cats.
    Ned: Cats?
    Arya: Syrio says. He says every swordsman should study cats. They’re quiet as shadows and as light as feathers. You have to be quick to catch them.

& Baelish: Is there someone in your service whom you trust completely?
    Ned: Yes.
    Baelish: The wiser answer was no, My Lord.

& Ned: Lord Baelish, perhaps I was wrong to distrust you.
    Baelish: Distrusting me was the wisest thing you’ve done since you climbed off your horse.


& Ned: If the day ever comes when that boy would rather wield a sword than forge one, you send him to me.

& Jaime: That was a proper battle. Do you remember Thoros of Myr charging through the breach?
    Jory Cassel: With his burning sword?.. I’ll remember that till the day I die.

& Daenerys: I hit him. I hit the dragon.
    Jorah Mormont: Your brother Rhaegar was the Last Dragon. Viserys is less than the shadow of a snake.
    Daenerys: He is still the true king.
    Jorah Mormont: The truth now: Do you want to see your brother sitting on the Iron Throne?
    Daenerys: No. But the common people are waiting for him. Illyrio said they are sewing dragon banners and praying for his return.
    Jorah Mormont: The common people pray for rain, health and a summer that never ends. They don’t care what games the high lords play.

& Daenerys: What do you pray for, Ser Jorah?
    Jorah Mormont: Home.

& Daenerys: My brother will never take back the Seven Kingdoms. He couldn’t lead an army even if my husband gave him one. He’ll never take us home.

& Baratheon: I’ve been sitting here for days! Start the damn joust before I piss myself!

& Catelyn: The Twin Towers of Frey. How fares your lord, Ser?
    Knight of House Frey: Lord Walder is well, My Lady. He has asked your father for the honor of his presence on his 90th nameday. He plans to take another wife.

& Catelyn: This man came into my house as a guest and there conspired to murder my son, a boy of 10. In the name of King Robert and the good lords you serve, I call upon you to seize him and help me return him to Winterfell to await the King’s Justice.


+ on Imdb.

! Nice 2 c: Gendry = Joseph Dempsie = Chris from Skins-1

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий