13 мая 2011 г.

Human Target 2x8

Communication Breakdown

Season 2, Episode 8


& Chase: Can we agree, if we end up having to eat each other down there, that she goes up first?

& Winston: I mean, look, maybe we can hold our own, but at the very least, they're gonna keep us pinned down. And then once they... once they unblock these outer doors, we're gonna get overrun.
    Guerrero: Yeah.
    Winston: Damn it, don't argue with me about this! If we try to go toe-to-toe with these guys...
    Guerrero: I'm agreeing with you, dummy.

& Ames: Hey, is everything cool down there? I just saw a bunch of guys with huge guns parked in the alley.
    Winston: Yeah. Yeah. Everything's cool... Where the hell have you been?!?!

& Winston: Guess you don't speak Armenian...

& Ames: You know what? This is easy. I mean, let's just call the police. Hello? Isn't that what I pay taxes for?
    Winston: Says the girl who's been paying taxes for three weeks.

& Ilsa: I am not belittling the seriousness of taking a life. But in these circumstances, I could hardly be blamed...
    Chase: It's got nothing to do with blame. A life is a life. You take one, and a part of you is gone. But you've... somebody's got to do what I do. It doesn't mean it's easy. And the first time... Trust me, it's something you never want to experience.


& Ilsa: So, uh, with regards to our professional relationship...
    Chase: Yeah, it could be a little dicey*.
    Ilsa: We have to be careful. People might start thinking we're actually becoming friends.

& Guerrero: The distraction ready?
    Ames: Okay, look, a couple of things... first, I don't appreciate being referred to as "the distraction." And second, I think this is a stupid idea. But, yes, I'm ready.

& Chase: Okay, I get the whole Harry and the Armenian mob thing... I get the Ames in the bikini... I get why Winston wasn't wearing a belt, for the most part. And I get that you guys were a little upset that I had some fun at your expense over the whole Bangkok thing four and a half years ago. What is still bugging me is that you signed a contract.

& Chase: Why would she do that? She'd know that I'd find out as soon as I got back.
    Guerrero: Probably the first time a woman lied without, uh, thinking it through... congratulations.
    Winston: Yeah, but... she didn't want you to leave.
    Guerrero: You know, also, you're really bad at reading chicks, dude. Seriously... just saying.

& Chase: Clear your throat if you can't speak freely. What's going on?
    Ilsa: ... Hector Lopez is here.

& Ilsa: You said you wanted him here. That's exactly what you're going to get.


-- Dict:
dicey — рискованный; ненадежный

On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий