22 мая 2011 г.

Skins 2x1

Tony and Maxxie

Season 2, Episode 1


& Girl-1: What’s up with you?
    Tony: I had a traumatic subdural haematoma with motor and perceptional complications.
    Girl-2: Are you mental?
    Tony: Yes.
    Girl-1: I’d still give you one.
    Girl-3: Totally. He’s well fit. Yeah, Queenie?
    Queenie: Yeah. He’s buff.

& Girls: See you Maxxie! Bye!
    Girl-1: I wanna give Maxxie one.
    Girl-4: You can’t. He’s homosexual.
    Girl-1: Bummer.

& Walter, Maxxie’s Dad: You’re getting qualifications and you’re coming to me on the building.
    Maxxie: But how’s a history A-level gonna help me be a builder?
    Walter: You’ll be an educated builder.

& Maxxie’s Mom: Oh, bloody hell, Tone! You always did make me laugh.
    Tony: You’re making me miss.

& Maxxie’s Mom: Just finished seeing to Tony.
    Chris: Yeah. She was... seeing to him...
    Walter: Great. How are you, lad?
    Tony: Better, thanks. She’s got warm hands.
    Walter: Oh, they’re lovely and warm. Always say that.

& Cassie: Rory’s going to let me blow his chanter later.
    Rory: It’s easy. Ye just need to learn tae finger it.
    Cassie: And I’ve already been beating Lachlan’s bodhran.
    Lachlan: Magic! Aye!

& Sid: Mighty fucking Scotland.


& Walter: How’s the wife?
    Bandy: Oh, not bad. They gave her early release. Still gotta wear the electronic tag, of course.
    Walter: Bummer.
    Bandy: And they’ve banned her for life from operating a concrete mixer or a cattle prod.
    Walter: It’s probably for the best.

& Tony: Do I know you?
    Abigail: Tony! You do... You know me really rather well. Remember? You were a very naughty boy. But I forgive you... Is it all still working, yah?
    Tony: Sorry. Can’t place you.
    Abigail: You remember, Tony. How you said I was like your total dream shag?
    Tony: Said that?
    Abigail: Because Michelle had the funny tits, and was so boring, and you wanted to go out with me cos I had the longest tongue you ever...
    Effy: He can’t... place you. Come on, Tone. ... Tongue?
    Tony: Oh, yeah.

& Walter: Jim? What’s wrong?
    Jim, Tony’s Dad: Sorry it’s so late... I’ve lost Tony. He doesn’t answer his phone. I don’t even know if he can. I can’t keep him in. But... He’s not right.
    Walter: Who is? Everything’s mental. This competition last week. Fucking break-dancing chihuahua. I mean, what’s it come to?
    Jim: ... Right.

& Jim: And now I don’t know where he is. Something happens, suddenly you’ve lost them.
    Walter: His friends’ll look after him.

& Sid: You’re avoiding me.
    Michelle: You make me think about him.
    Sid: You’re not the only one, Chelle.

& Michelle: Oh, Jesus! Tony?!
    Tony: Hello.
    Sid: Wait, I’ll go back with you.
    Tony: Effy’s taking me. I will remember everything.

& Walter: Lovely bit of cake, that. Young Dale’s got the magic touch.
    Maxxie: He’s got that all right.
    Walter: You’re good enough.
    Maxxie: Yeah. I am. I’m bloody good.

& Maxxie: I’m never gonna be a builder, Dad.
    Walter: You’ll understand this one day, kid. You’re everything I’ve got to show for my life. And I’m not ready for you to go, because I fucking love you too much. I’m an idiot, I know.
    Maxxie: I love you too, Dad.
    Walter: So if you’re not coming building, back to college. Give me the last year. And then it’s game on. All right?

& Walter: Taz. On your bed. At least the sodding dog does what he’s told.


On Imdb.

! Soundtracks're ideal.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий