21 мая 2011 г.

Human Target 2x11

Kill Bob

Season 2, Episode 11


& Bob: So what do we do?
    Chance: We do what we do best. Blend into your life, hide in the shadows, wait for the threat to reveal itself, then we hope someone tries to kill you.

& Winston: One thing I don’t miss about married life is getting dragged down here every Sunday, freezin’ my ass off, missin’ my 49ers.
    Guerrero: Still, actuary tables show that married people tend to live longer lives.
    Winston: Right. Says the guy who tends to make people live shorter lives.

& Bob: What happened? Did you see the assassin? What’d he look like?
    Chance: Yeah, looked a lot like your wife.

& Bob: I’m telling you, there’s no way my wife is trying to kill me. She loves me. We’ve never even had a fight.
    Winston: That should have been your first clue.


& Chance: All right, you two... Lovebirds. You must be Angie. Heard a lot about you, all good.

& Ames: Been, uh, reading the manual... I know, right? Me, go figure!

& Winston: So I guess you’re the love expert now... What, are you waiting for me to give you an apology for doubting you?
    Chance: Love is never having to say you’re sorry...
    Winston: Oh, why don’t you shut up?
    Chance: ...Even after you shoot somebody in the chest.

& Bob: Listen, I can’t thank you all enough. I wanted so much for what you were telling me about Angie to be true, and, uh, now I know it is.
    Angie: Yeah. Our relationship may have started out a lie, but, um, it became very real.
    Winston: Yeah. Normally, it’s the other way around.
    Guerrero: I think what Winston it’s not the lack of love, but the, uh, lack of friendship that makes for an unhappy marriage.
    Winston: Did you make that up?
    Guerrero: Nietzsche.


On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий