14 мая 2011 г.

Human Target 2x9

Imbroglio*

Season 2, Episode 9


& Guerrero: Sister-in-law’s smoking hot.
    Winston: What?
    Guerrero: Boss lady seems kind of frazzled*, don’t you think?

& Ilsa: Why in God’s name are you here?
    Chase: Same reason you’re here... to see the show. Guerrero says it’s fantastic.
    Ilsa: You know La Traviata?
    Guerrero: All right, I’m not gonna lie. If I have to sit through this baroque stuff, I much prefer Rossini.

& Guerrero 2 Connie: I heard someone’s got box seats in Venice... sweet. Love to join you sometime.

& Ilsa: All right, Mr. Chance, why are you really here? I want the truth this time.
    Chase: I told you. I’m here to see La Tortellini.
    Ilsa: That’s a type of pasta.
    Chase: Is it?
    Ilsa: Next, you’ll tell me you have Mr. Winston outside in the surveillance truck and that miss Ames is working the concession stand.
    Chase: Well, you’re right on the first one. Ames called, says she’s sick in bed. But I’m pretty sure I heard slot machines in the background.


& Chase: Connie’s security guy said there was a ten-second breach in the firewall last night.
    Ilsa: Ten seconds?
    Chase: Ten seconds. Sounds minor. Ten seconds is a perfectly harmless amount of time for a firewall to be down. 15 seconds... that’s something different. In those five seconds, on this system, somebody who knew their stuff could break in and make a copy of the whole mainframe. You do that, you hijack the security system, shut down the cameras, open up any door, and take control of the whole place.

& Chase: I hate it when I’m right.

& Ilsa: What is he going to do?
    Guerrero: He’s gonna puke.
    Ilsa: Oh, lord.
    Connie: Ah. I wish to God someone would explain to me what is going on.
    Guerrero: Well, you know how some people have perfect pitch, others can see well at night? Well... Chance can vomit on cue.

& Chase: Winston, you with me?
    Winston: I’ve been listening to you heave for the last ten minutes. Why would I go anywhere?

& Connie: We’re being held by armed thugs. Why wouldn’t I call the police?
    Guerrero: Hey, it’s okay. We all make mistakes.

& Guerrero 2 Ilsa: & Connie: I’m missing the opera right now. You don’t want to test me. Sit down. You too, sweetie.

& Connie: He’s gonna do something crazy, isn’t he?
    Chase: Ilsa, now!

& Agent Vance: So who are you really?
    Winston: I’m just a concerned citizen, man.

& Connie: Thank you, Mr. Guerrero, for everything you’ve done.
    Guerrero: You bet. ... So we’re on for Venice, then, right? Can’t wait.


-- Dict:
Imbroglio — запутанная ситуация; путаница; сложная ситуация
frazzled — измотанный; изношенный


On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий