11 мая 2011 г.

Last Night

& Michael: Have I done something wrong?

& Michael: There’s nothing going on, Jo. Laura is just someone I work with.
    Joanna (aka Keira Knightley): It’s not that I’m blaming you for being attracted to her. She’s... attractive. And it’s natural to crave newness.

& Joanna: Do you think we got married too soon?
    Michael: What?
    Joanna: Why can’t you make yourself consider that?
    Michael: Because I don’t have to. I don’t think we got married too soon... because we married after four years.

& Truman: Her husband's best friend's dog.


& Truman: She’s smart.
    Andy: Yeah.
    Truman: She’s funny.
    Andy: Yeah.
    Truman: She’s gorgeous!
    Andy: I know.
    Truman: And she’s honest... Well I mean, besides the fact she’s out with you, and her husband is out of town. ... But she’s married.
    Andy: I know.
    Truman: No, you don’t. No, you’ve never been married. I mean fuck the vows. It’s the years you can’t undo. You will never be able to take her away the years with her husband. And the moment you try, this... this will be gone. Trust me. That... That would be a shame.

& Truman: I bet you’ve had less than a hundred days together, am I right? It’s the best.

& Laura (aka Eva Mendes): Oh, come on. I’m not going to be the only one in here, in my underwear.

& Michael: I didn't think that would happen.
    Laura: Not even a second time?



On Imdb.

__ Boring (despite Keira Knightley & Eva Mendes), but honest regarding love, faith, marriage, relations. Honest, but... boring. But... But the last 4 seconds forgive everything else.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий