25 мая 2011 г.

Human Target 2x13

Marshall Pucci

Season 2, Episode 13


& Ames: So does anybody other than me find any of this to be a bit strange?
    Guerrero: Yeah, with her dough*, she’s a little short on the caviar.

& Guerrero: Is that it? No hugs? She just ups and leaves?
    Winston: Kinda cold if you ask me.
    Ames: Does anyone mind if I take the rest of this food in a doggy bag?

& Ilsa: How sure are you she was Marshall’s mistress?
    Guerrero: Less than definite.

& Winston: Guerrero, do you have a visual?
    Guerrero: Yeah, I see her.
    Ames: Yeah, sure, now you see her.
    Guerrero: Do you want to speak to the last person that pushed my buttons?
    Ames: No.
    Guerrero: Good, ’cause you can’t.

& Chance: Seems like they knew every move we made.
    Winston: They cut off our communication.
    Guerrero: They hacked into traffic lights, dude. That’s pro style.
    Chance: Are you two thinking what I’m thinking?
    Guerrero: We’re in a world of hurt.

& Ilsa: So what are we gonna do?
    Chance: We run.


& Chance: Ilsa, I need you to tell me everything about your relationship with your husband.
    Ilsa: What you’re asking me to do is gonna be very difficult.
    Chance: Come on, it’s just me.
    Ilsa: That’s why it’s gonna be difficult.

& Ilsa: What now?
    Chance: Well, they’re probably gonna shoot us... Listen, we’ll always have Geneva.
    Winston: What? Geneva?! No, Chance!
    Ames: I was on that mission. I actually know what you guys are talking about. That’s where they jumped off that 17-story... Oh, no. I mean, that only works if there’s a body of water below, right?
    Ilsa: Geneva was a once-in-a-lifetime silly, silly thing.
    Chance: But it sure was fun.

& Guerrero: All right, Bill.
    Bill: Look, it was nothing personal. It was just business. I just couldn’t have you out there knowing what you know. You understand?
    Guerrero: I understand. That’s my issue, Bill. You found my pressure point. He’s my world. You understand? That’s my kid. Nothing personal, dude. Just business.

& Winston: Late shopping, huh?
    Chance: Yeah, I like to avoid the lines.

& Chance: See you tomorrow, Mrs. Pucci.


-- Dict:
dough — бабки


On Imdb.

Human Target: The Complete Second Season

And this was

The End of Human Target

('cause "The show was officially canceled on May 10, 2011." What a pity.)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий