24 мая 2011 г.

House M.D. 7x23

Moving On

Season 7, Episode 23


& Policeman: So he didn’t threaten you?
    Cuddy: No.
    Policeman: No fight?
    Cuddy: Not really.
    Policeman: Sounds like a yes... Was there any indication that something would happen?
    Cuddy: Yeah... Every moment I spent with him. He’s always waiting for something to happen. But this...

& Cuddy: If Greg House steps foot in my hospital again, comes anywhere near me... I want him thrown in jail.

& Thirteen: I’m surprised you actually asked.
    House: I do things like that now. I’m making some changes...

& Chase: I’m not gonna watch a woman get set on fire.
    House: Philistine.

& House: Let the games begin.

& Cuddy: Oh, I-I’m afraid you have me mixed up with somebody else.
    Jerry Barrett: N-no, I don’t think so. I-I’ve seen many pictures of you several times. That didn’t sound the way I wanted...
    Cuddy: I guess I just have one of those faces. It’s nice to meet you.
    Jerry: Yeah, s-say hi to Lisa Cuddy when you meet her in the office you share.

& Taub: Nice, cozy home for little Ruben.
    Ruby: .....
    Taub: It’s a family name.
    Ruby: It’s a sandwich.
    Taub: Named for my family.

& Julia: Is this about House?
    Cuddy: What? Like I secretly wish I could alter the laws of the universe, change who we are, and magically make it work out?

& Thirteen: Who are you calling? ... Oh, of course.
    House: What are you wearing? Oh, I can see what you’re wearing. Go to her room.

& Thirteen: This is a nanny Cam!
    House: {...} Congratulations. We’ve become her latest work of art.

& Foreman: If the patient induced pancreatitis and a heart attack, she’d be suicidal.
    House: Exactly.
    Chase: She’s risking her life all the time.
    House: Exactly. If she wanted to be dead, she’d be dead a long time ago. Pretending to cheat death pays better than water colors.


& House 2 Foreman: Since I’ve seen your paycheck, I probably shouldn’t. Canned beans aren’t so bad... as long as they’re cooked over an oil-drum fire under a bridge with the king of the hobos.

& Cuddy: I’m expressing my anger. You should try it. Right now, let’s finally have our fight.
    House: All we do is fight.
    Cuddy: No, all you’ve done is pull pranks or have temper tantrums to Wilson, never me, marry mail-order prostitutes, make me go to your wedding...

& House: She was researching me?
    Foreman: For months...

& Wilson: When you find him, you’re gonna arrest him?
    Policeman: Is there some reason you think I shouldn’t?
    Wilson: Knowing him, he’ll be in a bar. He’ll find one that matches how he feels inside. It’ll be the most dark, depressing hole you can find in New Jersey.

& House: Why me?
    Luca: Do you know what you have?
    Patient: Yes.
    Luca: So tell him.
    Patient: If I do, there won’t be any game for him, and then there won’t be any art for us.
    House: Why me?
    Patient: I don’t answer those questions.
    House: You know, there’s a lot of games I could play that don’t involve dealing with narcissistic, manipulative poseurs.
    Patient: But this is a puzzle tailor-made for you. You don’t know which of my symptoms are real, which are fake, which ones I’m not even telling you about. I know that intrigues you. Do you really want to end it now?..
    House: ... No.

& Foreman: So, this is the new House... half the leg power, twice the irresponsibility?

& Patient: You spent time with me. You took this personally.
    House: ... No, I didn’t. And I don’t actually think your piece is about anything. I think you just figured out that you’re mortal. You’re just a bag of cells and waste with an expiration date.

& House: I got a title for your piece... “It Doesn’t Mean Anything.”

& Wilson: You’re forging my name on prescriptions again.
    House: No. What you just said implies that I stopped at some point.

& Wilson: You’re miserable. And you’re angry. And I want you to actually deal with that and not just try to medicate the issue away.
    House: ... No. You know what I feel right now?.. I don’t feel miserable or angry. I don’t feel good or bad. I feel... nothing... Which feels great.
    Wilson: What are you doing?
    House: Moving on. In the direction of my house, where I got some more pills.

& Patient: Radiation? On my brain? But it made me fuzzy last time. It was harder to work. I am still slowed down from it.
    House: And it’ll get worse. But, you know, dying can also do a number on your ability to think.

& House: You want to know how I feel?!! I feel hurt.

& Rachel: Chris... I’m pregnant.
    Taub: ........ I... didn’t expect that.

& House: You made a decision.
    Patient: I changed my mind.
    House: Why?
    Patient: Because there are more important things than...
    House: Than what... than your brain, your abilities?.. It’s where everything comes from... any meaning in your life, any happiness. {...} You don’t need to depend on people who are gonna let you down. If you do this, you’re a pathetic hypocrite. You’re saying that your whole life, all your work up until him was a pointless... Why are you doing this?

& Wilson: You had lunch with Cuddy?
    House: Yeah.
    Wilson: How was it?
    House: The pasta arrabbiata was cold.

& Wilson: Want me to come?
    House: If I get in trouble? I’m delivering a hair brush.

& Bartender: You want another one?
    House: No, I think I’ve had enough. What do you think I should do today?
    Bartender: I don’t know. Go home?
    House: Not tonight. Cheers.


On Imdb.

C also Tumbler Moments @ housedailydose.

House, M.D.: Season Seven
And this was

The End of Season 4

(boring BTW; I mean, The End.)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий