17 дек. 2021 г.

Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (2021)

Soo: Look, we're now living in a world where at any moment half the population can just disappear. Life's too short and too fragile.

Xu Wenwu: Names are sacred, Ruiwen. They connect us not only to ourselves, but to everyone who came before.

Shaun: So you became an actor because you thoughtthe monkeys were actually...
Trevor Slattery: Riding horses? I did. Yes.
Shaun: When, in fact, they were simply acting as if they were riding horses.
Trevor Slattery: I still can't get my head round it, to be honest.

Trevor Slattery: That's a weird horse... What's it looking at me for?

Trevor Slattery: I'm not a threat. Just an entertainer. Morris can vouch for me.

Master Guang Bo: If you aim at nothing, you hit nothing.

Soo: Two weeks ago, you were parking cars for tips, and you want me to believe you're now saving the world from soul-sucking monsters?

Bruce: Guys, stay safe. Welcome to the circus.

Wong: I know this is a lot to take in, but you're gonna have to start getting used to that. From now on, the trajectory of your lives will be like nothing you've ever experienced before. And there's no going back.

Wong: You both have a long journey ahead of you. Go home, get some rest.
Shaun: Yeah. That's a good idea.
Katy: Yeah. Yeah, we probably should do that. Or...


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий