24 дек. 2021 г.

The Christmas Chronicles (2018)

Kate: Hey! Mom said no junk food!
Teddy: Yeah, well, we gotta stay up somehow. Plus... sometimes, you gotta break the rules for the greater good.

Kate: Can you go, "Ho ho ho"?
Santa: I don't go, "Ho ho ho." That's a myth. Fake news. Sorry.

Santa: Oh no! Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no! My hat! My hat's gone!
Kate: Do you want mine?
Santa: Oh, that... that won't help. Your hat's not magic.
Kate: Magic?
Santa: Well, how do you think I can turn into coal dust and leap from rooftop to rooftop?
Kate: Pilates?

Kate: Uh, Santa, you know that stuff's junk, right?
Santa: Yeah, well, Katie Cat, one man's junk... is Santa's treasure.

Dave: I've had a long day, so just tell me your name, and I don't wanna hear Santa Claus.
Santa: And you won't. Officially, it's Saint Nicholas. I prefer Saint Nick. And I'm actually... I'm not officially an official saint. I mean, they haven't bestowed that title upon me officially, so...


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий