7 дек. 2021 г.

The Portrait

Fear the Walking Dead 7×7


Victor: Oscar Wilde said that "every portrait that is painted with feeling is a portrait of the artist, not of the sitter". I don't want a portrait of you. I want a portrait of me. Can you do that?

Victor: How did you find this place? ... How have you survived out there? ... Where were you before this?

Arno: My name's Arnold, but my friends, they, uh... Well, they... They used to call me Arno. I'm sure you need someone like me in there. I was a carpenter before.

Victor: We can't grant entry to every Tom, Dick, and Arno who asks.
Howard: Those people had skills we could use.
Victor: Is that what you think I do? Check skills off a list? When I look at a person, I can tell you who they are. I can see what other people don't. Listening to my instincts is what's got us this far. We didn't need them.

Howard: Victor, what's going on?
Victor: She doesn't see me. No one does.
Howard: I'm not sure I understand.
Victor: No, you don't, and that's the problem.

Victor: What are you looking at? I'm not your papa. I'm Victor Strand. I'm what you call a... your temporary guardian.

Morgan: Maybe you should actually find a way to trust people.
Victor: That's how you lose. You only trust people if you give yourself a reason to.

Victor: Bring me the baby.
Howard: Excuse me?
Victor: The baby. I want to spend time with her.
Howard: I didn't know you liked children.
Victor: She's got to get used to her new father some time...

Alicia: You look like shit, Morgan.
Morgan: Well, I'll be honest with you... I feel like shit.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий