3 дек. 2021 г.

Storm of Fuck

Dexter: New Blood 1×2


Dexter Morgan: He's owed an explanation. But the only one is that his father is a monster.

Harrison Morgan: So why all this Jim bullshit? What happened to Dexter Morgan?
Dexter Morgan: He killed dozens of people, got your mother and your aunt killed, too.
Dexter Morgan: It's not who I am anymore. Dexter had to die.

Debra Morgan: You selfish psycho! You emotionally handicapped, crazy fuck! If by some goddamn miracle you don't end up killing him, you will sure as shit fuck him up!

Dexter Morgan: Well, this is one storm of fuck.

Harrison Morgan: Harrison. I'm Jim's son.
Angela Bishop: Son?
Dexter Morgan: Add that to the list of things I need to clean up.
Angela Bishop: Welcome to Iron Lake, Harrison.

Dexter Morgan: Thanks for covering for me.
Harrison Morgan: Didn't do it for you. Just didn't want a cop all up in my business.
Dexter Morgan: Huh. Like father, like son.

Dexter Morgan: A drone. Perfect.

Dexter Morgan: Usually blood sets my teeth on edge. Now it's giving me whiplash.

Harrison Morgan: So-so, why here? You... do you, like, hate nice weather?

Dexter Morgan: Shit. Why does my girlfriend have to be such a good cop?

Dexter Morgan: What was your goat's name?
Harrison Morgan: Vincent. Vincent van Goat.

Dexter Morgan: "We need to talk." Words you never want to hear from your doctor or your girlfriend.

Dexter Morgan: I don't know that I can always be the father Harrison needs me to be.
Angela Bishop: I feel that way about being a mom every day.
Dexter Morgan: You do?
Angela Bishop: Yeah. But it doesn't matter because Audrey needs me. Just like Harrison needs you. So the good news is, all you really have to do is just... show up.
Dexter Morgan: Show up? You make it sound so easy.
Angela Bishop: Also gonna have to enroll him in school... And get him some real winter clothes. And he's probably gonna need a car. College apps are coming up, so add tutors and exam prep.
Dexter Morgan: Harrison's been here less than a day, and now I'm talking about college prep.
Angela Bishop: Just wait till he starts dating....
Dexter Morgan: Parenting's just learning as you go, right?

Harrison Morgan: I-I don't remember a lot, but all of my memories of you are good. The... the worst thing you ever did was...
Dexter Morgan: Uh-oh.
Harrison Morgan: ...leave me.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий