10 дек. 2021 г.

No Time to Die (2021)


Madeleine: As long as we're looking over our shoulder, the past is not dead.

James Bond: You were right. Letting go is hard.

James Bond: I stopped trusting pretty faces a long time ago, Felix.
Felix Leiter: Yeah, I heard. Bad luck.
James Bond: Bad judgment.

Nomi: Look, this all seems like heaven, this little bubble, or whatever. But it's so obvious you're a man who only has time to kill, nothing to live for.

Nomi: By the way, I'm not just any old double-0. I'm 007. You probably thought they'd retire it.
James Bond: It's just a number.
Nomi: Yeah...

Guard: Name?
James Bond: Bond. James Bond.

James Bond: And after Blofeld, what do they want?
M: Well, it's hard to say. I mean, I would imagine world leaders, innocent civilians, freedom, you know, that sort of thing.
James Bond: Oh, good, well, just the usual.
M: Just the usual.

Madeleine: Do you know the worst thing about you?
James Bond: My timing?
Madeleine: Don't.
James Bond: My sense of humor?
Madeleine: Don't.

James Bond: There are a thousand reasons why we need to find this man. You just gave me a reason to kill him.

James Bond: It would have been nice to have a chance, you know, don't you think? ....
Lyutsifer Safin: The thing that no one wants to admit is that most people want things to happen to them. We tell each other lies about the fight for free will and independence, but we don't really want that. We want to be told how to live, and then die when we are not looking. People want oblivion...

Lyutsifer Safin: Let's face it... I've made you redundant.
James Bond: No. Not as long as there are people like you in the world. And with all due respect to the enormity of your... tidy achievements, all you're really doing is standing in a very long line of angry little men.

Nomi: Do you know what time it is?.. Time to die.

James Bond: I'll just be a minute.

James Bond: I just showed someone your watch. Really blew their mind.

M: Very hard to know what to say, but I thought we should gather and remember. And I... I thought this was appropriate. "The function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days trying to prolong them. I shall use my time." To James.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий