9 дек. 2021 г.

The One with the Red Sweater

Friends 8×2


Monica: That's right, I'm no longer a bride. I'll never be a bride again. Now I'm just someone's wife.
Chandler: And I'm the happiest guy in the world.

Phoebe: Joey, what would you do if someone you slept with told you she was pregnant?
Who called here? Did she sound blond? Any accent? I gotta make a call. Should have never walked into that Sunglass Hut!

Ross: You guys just got married. Why is she so depressed?
Chandler: All my energy is going into not asking that question.

Joey: Um... It's a scary world out there, especially for a single mom. Now, I always felt that you and I have a special bond. So, Phoebe Buffay, will you marry me?

Monica: You can't marry him!
Phoebe: Hey, lady, your day's over, it's my turn.

Joey: Who's the father?
Monica: We don't know.
Joey: I wonder if it's that dude...
Phoebe: There's a dude?
Joey: Yeah.
Monica: Who is it?
Joey: A month ago this guy spent the night. I didn't see who it was, but...
Phoebe: .... Was that story over?

Joey: The guy left this.
Monica: Oh, my God! I know who the father is...
Phoebe: People have got to finish their stories!

Rachel: Wait a minute. How do you even know who the father is?
Phoebe: I may play the fool at times... but I'm more than a pretty blond with an ass that won't quit.

Phoebe: Could I get anyone a coffee? Or poison? No? Just for me? Okay.

Joey: Listen, I, uh... It's a scary world out there, especially for a single mom. I've always felt like you and I have this special bond. Rachel Green, will you marry me?

Ross: Hey, my sweater! I've been looking for this for like a month.
Monica: Oh, my God!
Joey: ..... Oh, my God!


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий