30 дек. 2021 г.

The One with Monica's Boots

Friends 8×10


Monica: So, what do you think?
Chandler: New haircut? Necklace? Dress? Boots? Boots!
Monica: Yes! They're a little more than I usually spend on boots. Um, or rent.
Chandler: Oh, my God.
Monica: I know.
Chandler: I'll miss being able to afford food.

Monica: I'm not returning them. I know they cost a lot, but I'll wear them all the time. You'll see! Besides, I love the compliments. Have you ever had something everyone wants?
Chandler: I have you.
Monica: Nice try. I'm keeping the boots.

Ross: That's right. I love you. And I'm gonna play with you all the time.
Phoebe: How can you let him talk to your crotch like that?
Rachel: He's talking to the baby.
Phoebe: Oh!... Okay. Okay. When he said, "I can't wait to hear your first words"... I thought, "There's a trick."

Phoebe: Please! Please get the tickets.
Ross: I'm sorry. I just can't do it.
Phoebe: Yes, you can. Sting says so himself.
Ross: What?
Phoebe: Ross can!
Ross: Look, Pheeb, I'm sorry...
Phoebe: Ross can!

Dina: I like him a lot. He's real funny.
Joey: You got pregnant for "funny"? Dina, if he's funny, laugh!

Monica: You were right. I never should've bought them. They're killing me, one toe at a time.
Chandler: I was right... This is what it feels like to be right. It's oddly unsettling.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий