19 дек. 2021 г.

The One with the Stain

Friends 8×7


Chandler: I got a maid. Yay!
Monica: Oh, well, I hope by "maid," you mean "mistress"... because if some other woman was cleaning...
Chandler: Now, honey, I know you don't like to relinquish control--
Monica: "Relinquish" is just a fancy word for "lose."

Phoebe: Whose cell phone is that? It's just so annoying. Everywhere you go.
Ross: I think it's coming from your bag.
Phoebe: I never get calls!

Ross: You're moving?
Rachel: I can't live with Joey once the baby comes. I don't want my child's first words to be, "How you doing?"

Ross: Hi. I'm Ross Geller. I live in the building.
Rachel: And I'm Rachel, an admirer of the building.

Brenda: Mrs. Bing, this tile cleaner is incredible. Where did you get it?
Monica: Oh, well, um, I make it myself. It's two parts ammonia and one part lemon juice. The secret ingredient is... You know what? We just met.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий