2 дек. 2021 г.

Army of Thieves (2021)

Sebastian Schlencht-Wöhnert: Once upon a time, in a faraway land called Munich... Far away, that is, if you're one of my international friends. There was an old brick building on the edge of the city...

Sebastian: But, permit me to ask then, who are you?
Gwendoline: I am the woman who is going to change your life. Forever.
Sebastian: Gulp.
Gwendoline: Did you just say "gulp"?
Sebastian: Yes, I, uh... I said it and I did it. Yes.

Sebastian: Am I being spunked?
Gwendoline: "Spunked"? What do you mean?
Sebastian: You know what I mean. Spunked.
Gwendoline: Do you mean "punked"? No, you're not being punked or spunked. This is real.

Sebastian: So you're saying, in a span of four days, we execute a series of not one, not two, but three international heists, and we drive off into the setting sun?
Gwendoline: That is exactly what I'm saying.

Gwendoline: Listen to me, Sebastian. Look around. The world's fucked. This window of opportunity isn't just our only chance, it's yours.
Sebastian: My only chance... for what?
Gwendoline: A life less ordinary.

Gwendoline: It's not about getting all of it, it's about where we're getting it from. Don't you see? This is Everest. This is shooting Bigfoot. This is about becoming legends.

Rolph: Protein in the meat absorbs the alcohol in your body. You need that one plate of meat for every five beers that you drink. But you're gonna wake up feeling fresher than ever. My grandma taught me that. Scientifically proven.
Sebastian: What did he just say?

Sebastian: I did it!
Gwendoline: You did it! Oh, you strange, beautiful strange man!
Sebastian: Strange twice. I'll take it.

Sebastian: I dreamt of them again. Of zombies.
Korina: Maybe they're prophecies, not dreams. Maybe you saw your own death.

Dieter: Can it be opened, and by me? I don't know. I honestly don't.... But of the world's living locksmiths, do I represent your greatest chance of opening it? I can, with humility, say yes.

Maria Cruz: You're in?
Dieter: It's a doorway to another realm, my friends. And providence has brought you to me. We go through it together.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий