29 дек. 2021 г.

Finch (2021)

Robot: I have four primary directives.

Finch: What is the first directive?
Robot: First directive: A robot cannot harm a human or, through inaction, allow a human to be harmed.

Finch: What about the fourth directive?
Robot: Fourth directive: In Finch's absence, robot must protect the welfare of dog. This directive supersedes all other directives.

Robot: Hello, dog. I know 16,000 interesting facts about--

Robot: You should return to the recreational vehicle.

Robot: I am okay.

Robot: I really enjoyed being a jack.
Finch: You do make a good jack.

Finch: You know, we... We should consider giving you a name.
Robot: I would like that very much.
Finch: Well, how about Jack?
Robot: No, Jack is a tool's name. How about William Shakespeare? Will you call me William Shakespeare?

Jeff: Finch, I'm not sure I understand this concept of trust. Can you explain for me, please?
Finch: Okay. Trust is when we... Well, trust is how we, you know, trust.

Jeff: Finch.
Finch: It's the aurora borealis.
Jeff: Yeah?
Finch: Only now you don't have to be in Alaska to see it. You can thank the flare for that. Goodbye, ozone. Goodbye, feeling the sun on your face. Vegetation and crops and food. Goodbye, everything. And yet, here we are.
Jeff: Yes. Here we are, Finch.

Finch: We, humans, are full of contradictions. You see, you can already tell me how many rivets are in the Golden Gate Bridge. And how many miles of cable were used and how high it is. But it's not until you actually stand on it and see the beauty, and listen to the suspension cables singing in the wind... That's experience. That's human experience. It's not just imagining, it's living.
Jeff: But you've never actually been to the Golden Gate Bridge, Finch.
Finch: No, Jeff, I've never been. Like I said, humans are full of contradictions.

Jeff: What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do? What are you gonna do, Jeff? What would Finch do? He'd feed the dog. I'm gonna feed the dog!... Oh, shit.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий