11 дек. 2021 г.

The One Where Rachel Tells...

Friends 8×3


Joey: You know, Monica and Chandler are married. Ross and Rachel are having a baby. Maybe you and I should do something.
Phoebe: All in good time, my love. All in good time.

Ross: I think I might know what this is about...
Joey: Really?
Ross: Yeah. We promised we weren't gonna tell anybody this... but a month ago, Rachel and I slept together.
Phoebe: And?
Ross: Wow, I thought you'd be more shocked.
Phoebe: Oh, sorry. AND?!

Ross: Man, you know what I have to realize? Maybe I'm not the type of guy women can have just one night with. They always seem to want a little bit more. I should remember that...

Monica: They're kissing. Let's go around them.
Chandler: Leave them alone. They're in love.
Monica: I'm in love too. But in an orderly fashion.

Rachel: You know what? Ahem. Can I talk now?
Ross: Oh, sure.
Rachel: I'm pregnant..... Ross?... Okay, whenever you're ready... And you're the father, by the way. But you're good.... Can I get you some water?

Ross: We used a condom!
Rachel: I know. But you know, condoms only work, like, 97 percent of the time.
Ross: What? What?!
Rachel: What?
Ross: Well, they should put that on the box!
Rachel: They do.
Ross: No, they don't!... Well, they should put it in huge block letters!

Ross: Rachel's pregnant.
Phoebe: Holy mother of God!
Joey: Oh, my God! I can't believe it!
Ross: With my child.
Phoebe: That is brand-new information!

Rachel: Married?
Ross: Yeah, we should get married.
Rachel: Because that's your answer to everything?


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий