4 дек. 2021 г.

Here Today (2021)

Emma Payge: You funny, old man. I'm glad I came, even if it was to shove you up my ex's big fat ass.
Charlie Burnz: Now, there's a compliment you don't hear every day.

Emma Payge: You made me laugh a lot.
Charlie Burnz: I'm really sorry.
Emma Payge: No, I like seeing you up there. It was so cool. You've done a lot of big things.
Charlie Burnz: I got lucky.
Emma Payge: Being good ain't got nothing to do with luck.

Emma Payge: This is my name, this is my number, okay? Now, even if you don't wanna contact me, I just want you to know that I'm not some allergic-to-shellfish nut that's half your age plus four, that wants to help you because you helped me.
Charlie Burnz: You don't stop for commas, do you?
Emma Payge: Life's too short for commas.

Charlie Burnz: What's the matter, Carrie?
I don't want the summer to be over.
Charlie Burnz: Well... maybe we just keep our summer going forever.

Marge: Charlie. This is no time for jokes.
Charlie Burnz: Yes, it is. It's the perfect time for jokes, goddamn it. Don't try to take away my sense of humor. I'd rather die right now. Boy, this God... This God is a real jokester, isn't he? What a really funny God. "Hey, live your whole life and you won't remember any of it." Fuck you!

Charlie Burnz: That's why I can't look at that picture anymore. It makes me remember the one thing I want to forget.

Emma Payge: Are you okay?
Charlie Burnz: I'm here.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий