6 дек. 2021 г.

The Bunny

Grace and Frankie 7×3


Frankie: You outdid yourself, Grace. That tofu parmigiana was spectacular. What is your secret?
Grace: Chicken.

Frankie: So where are you going?
Grace: To my happy place. Prison.
Frankie: You are the only person I know who escapes into prison.
Grace: I love prison. It's totally changed my relationship with Nick. He's always happy to see me, and if he starts to annoy me, I just yell, "Guard!" and they whisk him away. I'm wondering, maybe that would work for Robert and Sol... Guard!

Barry: Are we seriously looking for a house?
Brianna: Yes. I just don't wanna live in a place where you have neighbors and sidewalks and mailmen and... neighbors.
Barry: Like a bunker?
Brianna: That sounds good, right?


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий